At SJF for TC

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Oh he looks good. Him and Kyle next to each other looked very nice ? 

Cool... any opinions on Wyatt Teller or Connor McDermott?

Hoping someone can step up on the OL this year that we might not be expecting.....

Thanks for your observations by the way...

5 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Cool... any opinions on Wyatt Teller or Connor McDermott?

Hoping someone can step up on the OL this year that we might not be expecting.....

Thanks for your observations by the way...

I didn’t see too much of Teller but I did notice his size in the huddle, he’s big!

It would be nice for someone to step up

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Trent Murphy is huge... absolute monster ... will be starting D end

Harrison Phillips was a monster in 1 on 1 drills... non stop motor

Shaq Lawson stonewalled on 1 on 1s

Who was stonewalling Lawson? Regardless,I called Murphy to be our best off season addition,his wingspan is crazy wide...when he was healthy he was rock solid in Washington.

4 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Who was stonewalling Lawson? Regardless,I called Murphy to be our best off season addition,his wingspan is crazy wide...when he was healthy he was rock solid in Washington.

I didn’t get a clear number but I Believe it was Mills

19 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Idk if it was miscommunication but one play Allen was touched by the end of his 5 step drop

So what was Erik Turner talking about with Allen "showing physically some really bad behavior, he was frustrated, it was completely obvious to the fans and completely obvious to his teammates and they had to calm him down?"

It's about 12 minutes in the Cover1 podcast:

Nathan Peterman was the last one running sprints on the field while Josh Allen threw some passes to Taiwan Jones... 

Josh was quick rolling out... I was impressed how fast he looked with his size

Proehl to me ,really stood out with his work... he was running routes late and just caught everything.... tracked deep balls really well

Houschka was still money ... I tried catching one of his kicks to no success ? 

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So what was Erik Turner talking about with Allen "showing physically some really bad behavior, he was frustrated, it was completely obvious to the fans and completely obvious to his teammates and they had to calm him down?"

It's about 12 minutes in the Cover1 podcast:

The practices are so condensed and on 3 different fields sometimes so I am running from one to the other constantly 

i must have missed that because I did not see it 

6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Nathan Peterman was the last one running sprints on the field while Josh Allen threw some passes to Taiwan Jones... 

Josh was quick rolling out... I was impressed how fast he looked with his size

Proehl to me ,really stood out with his work... he was running routes late and just caught everything.... tracked deep balls really well

Houschka was still money ... I tried catching one of his kicks to no success ? 

The practices are so condensed and on 3 different fields sometimes so I am running from one to the other constantly 

i must have missed that because I did not see it 

Fair enough, Thanks!  Although Turner made it sound as though it was the whole night for Allen, said he "tanked" and had a bad night.

I like Proehl.  We'll see how he progresses through camp, but so far I'm going to be disappointed if we don't keep him, at least on PS.

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Fair enough, Thanks!  Although Turner made it sound as though it was the whole night for Allen, said he "tanked" and had a bad night.

I like Proehl.  We'll see how he progresses through camp, but so far I'm going to be disappointed if we don't keep him, at least on PS.

Strange as I’m not one of those guys who watched every play in college, but I think Proehl will be a tough guy to cut. He’s That Other Guy. 

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Allen definitely didn’t have a great night... I think he made 2 really good throws imo all night... he was definitely off on a few pretty bad also

None of the 3 imo looked really sharp... Peterman got most of the 1st team reps... I saw Allen get maybe 6-7

and I don’t know how much Mccarron played with the 1s

it looked like the first day of TC offensively for sure 

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

After him coming up to me and my buddies today I’m fully aboard 

i loved the pick and he looked great today

Cover1 is the only outlet I have seen that is making it out to be a bad night for Allen. Everyone else, amateurs or media members, have all said it was an up and down night. Most of those reports also mentioned Allen looking superior to AJ and NP, no surprise.

FWIW

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1