At SJF for TC

10 hours ago, zevo said:

Let’s spin this in a positive direction...mills looks like a stud ?

Stonewalled by Mills...not sure i ever expected to read something like that.

9 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Allen definitely didn’t have a great night... I think he made 2 really good throws imo all night... he was definitely off on a few pretty bad also

None of the 3 imo looked really sharp... Peterman got most of the 1st team reps... I saw Allen get maybe 6-7

and I don’t know how much Mccarron played with the 1s

it looked like the first day of TC offensively for sure 

After him coming up to me and my buddies today I’m fully aboard 

i loved the pick and he looked great today

So Allen only got 6-7 snaps and Cover one is coming up with this, " Allen "showing physically some really bad behavior, he was frustrated, it was completely obvious to the fans and completely obvious to his teammates and they had to calm him down?"...The had to calm him down, after 7 snaps?  Something doesn't make any sense or we have Ryan Leaf on our hands.

18 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Stonewalled by Mills...not sure i ever expected to read something like that.

So Allen only got 6-7 snaps and Cover one is coming up with this, " Allen "showing physically some really bad behavior, he was frustrated, it was completely obvious to the fans and completely obvious to his teammates and they had to calm him down?"...The had to calm him down, after 7 snaps?  Something doesn't make any sense or we have Ryan Leaf on our hands.

The 6-7 reps referred to are reps with the 1's.  There would have been position drills, 7-on-7, 9-on-9 then team, mostly work with the 3's.  Overall in the evening surely Allen got far more than 6-7 reps.

We don't know what was going on, but football is an emotional, competitive game and to get where he is from no college offers and a letter writing campaign,  Allen has to have some of that emotional, competitive fire under the "aw shucks" calm country boy demeanor.    Who knows why, but it also has to be a pretty short incident since 716 didn't see it.  Maybe he's been working on technique and with the nerves of camp he reverted and he's mad at himself.

snippet from Rodak:

"All three quarterbacks looked sharp throwing over the middle Thursday into what seemed to be some wide-open spaces at times."

In my mind, that's the most interesting comment of the day.

Imagine.  An offense and three QBs that are capable of throwing over the middle.

To add some observations on to what has already been said:

• I did see Harrison Phillips beat up on one lineman badly on 1:1 rush drill - a filthy spin move that put the guy on the ground
  • DBs on all 3 "teams" looked ahead of the offense.  Poyer was the biggest cheerleader out there, running out to congratulate any DB who made a play
  • Backup RBs did look to have some burst - Taiwan Jones I noticed break out more than once.
  • QBs were at least throwing to the open guys - hitting them well was another question in quite a few cases.
  • Impressed with how many players were doing extra work after the final horn, and how even the big stars were signing at the fences
  • The organization and players continue to do right with Pancho Billa - brought him out on the field during practice, he got to meet Beane, the Pegulas, Harrison Phillips (who he announced at the draft), Josh Allen, and Kyle Williams.  Phillips talked with him for 5-10 minutes and signed the jersey that Andre and Fred gave to Pancho at the draft.  Josh Allen also gave him a jersey.  What a day for Pancho!

My FB photo album: https://www.facebook.com/jacob.rosen.35/media_set?set=a.2007125005977896.1073741844.100000412489023&type=3&notif_id=1532660878705020&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The 6-7 reps referred to are reps with the 1's.  There would have been position drills, 7-on-7, then team, mostly work with the 3's.  Overall in the evening surely Allen got far more than 6-7 reps.

We don't know what was going on, but football is an emotional, competitive game and to get where he is from no college offers and a letter writing campaign,  Allen has to have some of that emotional, competitive fire under the "aw shucks" calm country boy demeanor.    Who knows why, but it also has to be a pretty short incident since 716 didn't see it.  Maybe he's been working on technique and with the nerves of camp he reverted and he's mad at himself.

Sorry, I saw Allen have about 6-7 first team reps.

Thanks for mentioning that Hapless,he had more throughout the drills and day

On 7/27/2018 at 9:24 AM, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

• I did see Harrison Phillips beat up on one lineman badly on 1:1 rush drill - a filthy spin move that put the guy on the ground
  • DBs on all 3 "teams" looked ahead of the offense.  Poyer was the biggest cheerleader out there, running out to congratulate any DB who made a play
  • Backup RBs did look to have some burst - Taiwan Jones I noticed break out more than once.
  • QBs were at least throwing to the open guys - hitting them well was another question in quite a few cases.
  • Impressed with how many players were doing extra work after the final horn, and how even the big stars were signing at the fences
  • The organization and players continue to do right with Pancho Billa - brought him out on the field during practice, he got to meet Beane, the Pegulas, Harrison Phillips (who he announced at the draft), Josh Allen, and Kyle Williams.  Phillips talked with him for 5-10 minutes and signed the jersey that Andre and Fred gave to Pancho at the draft.  Josh Allen also gave him a jersey.  What a day for Pancho!

My FB photo album: https://www.facebook.com/jacob.rosen.35/media_set?set=a.2007125005977896.1073741844.100000412489023&type=3&notif_id=1532660878705020&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

Great photos thanks Jay!

Edited by billrooter

15 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Lawson got stoned by Mills !?!? NOT A GOOD SIGN.

c'mon man. it's no pads at not competition, about did you learn your play book and execute .

20 minutes ago, billrooter said:

Great photos thanks Jay,  am I the only one that noticed Kim Pegulas nice ass?

yes. 

it's okay to keep that to yourself btw lol

11 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Nice photo's.

15 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Thanks!  Great work...appreciated!

What is that thing Kyle Williams is wearing?  Is it some kind of cooling gizmo or is it some kind of weighted pad?

22 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Zay Jones sighting???

I was there yesterday (Friday) but had to stand by the fence near the north end zone.

At one point I saw (from far away) someone with an 11 on there Jersey but wearing a hoodie (hood up). He was hopping around on his toes walking and talking to Josh Allen.

Can anyone confirm if Zay Jones was indeed there yesterday?

Edited by cd1

2 hours ago, cd1 said:

Zay Jones sighting???

I was there yesterday (Friday) but had to stand by the fence near the north end zone.

At one point I saw (from far away) someone with an 11 on there Jersey but wearing a hoodie (hood up). He was hopping around on his toes walking and talking to Josh Allen.

Can anyone confirm if Zay Jones was indeed there yesterday?

He's at training camp, he's just not participating in practice.  Been seen off to the side doing ladder work and such.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Just Fyi....on the now defunct bills message board I made a comment nowhere near as hmmm and the mods actually warned me because a certain person DOES look at the bills fan boards

Just sayin

Wow very understandable, sorry about that.

Edited by billrooter

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He's at training camp, he's just not participating in practice.  Been seen off to the side doing ladder work and such.

...and now with his "knee surgery" being reported as a necessity due to a deep laceration "during his Jesus escapade", sure he's on McD's "short list".....