• 6 to 10 years younger
    • 1 to 5 years younger
    • Less than 1 year difference
    • 1 to 5 years older
    • 6 to 10 years older
    • 11 or more years older

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

GF is 10 years younger.....I turned 49 a couple of days ago

She doesnt think it is any big thing.....there are times where I sit next to her and feel old as $*$&

Those years it shouldn't be that distinguishable... But maybe between 60-50.  Probably not between 70-60.

Depends how you guys age I suppose.  Are you graying?  Females will color, hide it more.

Oh, BTW, Happy Birthday!!!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Those years it shouldn't be that distinguishable... But maybe between 60-50.  Probably not between 70-60.

Depends how you guys age I suppose.  Are you graying?  Females will color, hide it more.

It is funny but I am in the best shape I have been in since my military days....but definately getting my Sean Connery on nowadays

Now her?  That beautiful mexican skin doesnt age if it does I dont see it.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

It is funny but I am in the best shape I have been in since my military days....but definately getting my Sean Connery on nowadays

Now her?  That beautiful mexican skin doesnt age if it does I dont see it.

Yeah... My SiL is from Mexico and in her 40s... But you can always tell by looking at the hands.  Hands get "older" faster... IMO.

My wife is 6 years younger.   Doesn't mean much until you retire.   She doesn't work, so when you retire and start doing Medicaid, things become a hassle.   I don't believe in not having insurance, so there is a gap until she reaches the Medicaid age.  

wife 4 years younger than me..key 4 years as our cultural icons growing up, are significantly different. 

My sister married a man 21 years older than her when she about 30. Was no big deal then..sure as hell is now 29 years later. 

21 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I am 39 and my wife is 37.  She reminds me of this all the time, and I remind her that women tend to age physically more quickly than men.  So in “female years” she is really like 52.  She doesn’t like this ?

Yeah but women live longer..... They manage to kill us off somehow....

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Yeah but women live longer..... They manage to kill us off somehow....

Ha! I am quite a bit older than my husband. He says he married me so we can die at the same time. ? I tell him I am gonna die first and he can go find some 20-something-year-old chickie to take care of him.  That statement never goes over well (for many reasons).

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

I've only a few times dated a woman over 30. This is one of them.  She just turned 34.  I remind her she's my first foray over 30 in 6 years. ??‍♂️

5 yrs ago at work we did a spreadsheet of women I've dated.  The average was 23.2 (iirc) yrs old and 9.7 years younger (at the time)