Who's Your Favorite Democrat?

I'll throw my current pick into the ring:  Maxine Waters, Congressperson from CA.  One of Max's most recent pearls of wisdom was to announce that the next candidate for the SCOTUS should be an illegal immigrant.  Of course that may grow out of both Nancy Pelosi's comment that illegal immigrants have broken no laws and Chuck Schumer's statement that only allowing citizens to vote is racist.  

Hank Johnson.

Few people personify the DNC like man who worried that too many troops would cause Guam to tip over.

All the stupidity of Nancy Pelosi dipped in the jaw-dropping lunacy of Maxine Waters and rolled in the crusty naive conviction of Hillary Clinton.

Barack Obama.  He was handed the presidency by a very unpopular outgoing Bush and left his party in an even worse position than did G.W.  He methodically engineered the decline of his party in just a couple years as President.  The Dems got slaughtered in 2010 mid terms and lost many dem governors.  He presided over the decline in the US Senate from 60 dems to under 50 and to a significant minority in the house.  He won re-election and continued to govern and speak out against what the majority of the voting public supports.  He then stood back as party leader and let the party anoint Hillary as the chosen 2016 presidential candidate which led to her defeat to a very unpopular candidate of the opposition party.  He used his intelligence agencies to engineer what he thought would be a victory in 2016 and lost and is now being exposed which will further damage his party.    By all rights he should be even more toxic than Pelosi, Reid and Clinton. 

2 minutes ago, westside said:

Barney Frank, the flamboyant fudgepacker. Listening to hin speak was like nails on a chalkboard. 

Close second, Andrew Cuomo, he's just a special kind of turd.

I thought you'd say all the dead ones! Lol 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

I thought you'd say all the dead ones! Lol 

Nawwww......I do have a heart famm it! Lol

Hey, I've been a Democrate up until this past election when it was hijacked by the far left. If they ever get there **** together,  I would love to come back.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't think there's a Democrat who hasn't gone completely bug!@#$ over the past ten years, including the Democrats I used to vote for.  At this point, I like none of them.  My "least unfavorite" is probably Harry Reid, because he's a !@#$ing idiot who's stopped doing damage.  

I truly miss having a sane Democrat to vote for.  

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

No one since Daniel Moynihan nationally.

I like what I have seen of Mayor Brown in Buffalo, he seems sincere, a trait that is lacking in most democrats.

I'm sure, if he ever gets as far as Congressional leadership or a governorship, he'll have the sincerity beaten out of him.

Happened to Chris van Hollen.