LeSean McCoy allegations

4 hours ago, MURPHD6 said:

Nope alot of them are more worried about losing a 30 year old injury plagued running back that is overpaid. They think she might have staged the whole thing and he will be cleared and fine. Stay tuned for an update on how this might impact your fantasy league.

?

5 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

misogyny

Please.

Just !@#$ing please.

The woman was a freeloader, and recalcitrant. Just because she got beat up doesn't mean we should canonize her. THAT AIN'T MISOGYNY.  It's the truth.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, wppete said:

Is this the longest thread on the board?????

1 hour ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

not-even-close-bud.jpg

The original Last Post Wins or Tom Donahoe is the Son of Satan threads were over at least 500 pages each   Last Post Wins got to be so long that it affected server resources whenever somebody clicked the thread

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Please.

Just !@#$ing please.

The woman was a freeloader, and recalcitrant. Just because she got beat up doesn't mean we should canonize her. THAT AIN'T MISOGYNY.  It's the truth.

We know as much about her right to be there as his right to remove her.

Not much. 

Letting some time time pass before I jump to any conclusion. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

https://reddit.app.link/zCyeIAeQtO

The baby mother is Steph in the convo..

Clearly doesn't care or want to get involved with the victims situation,she is just speaking on their son and claims that child abuse claim was false and their just trying to ruin Shady..

Victim  is Losing credibility by the day. 

Your credibility is shot. You said “baby mother” when the correct vernacular is “baby mama”. Nice try though. 

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

We know as much about her right to be there as his right to remove her.

Not much. 

Letting some time time pass before I jump to any conclusion. 

We know he owns the house, and that she was living there rent-free against his wishes. What else do we need to know?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

You keep talking down to people but you have mixed up "you're" and "your" too many times to be taken seriously, especially when implying large swaths of the population are stupid.

I don't know what happened during this attack but at least I know that you're not properly articulating your point.

Hehehehe, a grammar rip. I have criticized folk who have insisted that a victim of violence beat herself up, because I think that saying something like about someone who has gone through a traumatic incident is stupid and cruel. If that argument confuses you, because it was not properly articulated, than please explain to me how I should go about it politely, and clearly. 

Because fact that your more bothered by my grammar, and not by baseless accusations launched at victims under some bizarre pretense of rationalism, says alot about your values or lack of values.

Edited by MURPHD6

Hehehehe, a grammar rip. I have criticized folk who have insisted that a victim of violence beat herself up, because I think that saying something like about someone who has gone through a traumatic incident is stupid and cruel. If that argument confuses you, because it was not properly articulated, than please explain to me how I should go about it politely, and clearly. 

"Than" please explain.....?  Seriously?

The point you make about the victim being bashed isn't something I disagree with.

The point you try to make, without citing references, that conservatives and football fans are dumb is what my post was about.  You call entire groups of people dumb because "survey" but show no survey at all.  It is funny that you can't write a sentence but that you can judge the intellect of entire groups.  

And for the record I think it would be ridiculous to call liberals or soccer fans dumb too.

We know he owns the house, and that she was living there rent-free against his wishes. What else do we need to know?

He's a commie.  Private property isn't a thing.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

"Than" please explain.....?  Seriously?

The point you make about the victim being bashed isn't something I disagree with.

The point you try to make, without citing references, that conservatives and football fans are dumb is what my post was about.  You call entire groups of people dumb because "survey" but show no survey at all.  It is funny that you can't write a sentence but that you can judge the intellect of entire groups.  

And for the record I think it would be ridiculous to call liberals or soccer fans dumb too.

Yeah I didn't say football fans or conservatives in general. Football fans who get their news from fox, was my point. I'm actually friends with alot of very intelligent conservatives. And they think Fox and the Republican party are really dumb, too.

Edited by MURPHD6

Yeah I didn't say football fans or conservatives in general. Football fans who get their news from fox, was my point. I'm actually friends with alot of very intelligent conservatives. And they think Fox and the Republican party are really dumb, too.

Still no survey, huh?  Are people who get news from CNN geniuses?  What about ABC?  WSJ?  Young Turks? InfoWars?  We have to find buckets and make sure we put people in them.

In one sentence you point out that the beating victim is an individual and in the next you purposely lump people into groups calling some groups stupid.  You do this while mixing up "you're" with "your", "than" with "then" and thinking "alot" is actually a word.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

You actually are friends with them?  Like real life friends!?  Wow. You are very enlightened and thanks for gracing us with your wisdom.

*Still waiting for the underlying researching that shows people who get their news from conservative sources believe false accusations account for 50% of all accusations made. 

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

The entire background. Making decisions before you know much ... and being proud of it ... is solid evidence of problems in your decision-making methods.

The legality of her being there, for one thing. What Shady originally promised her, for another. What she told and asked him for a third. What legal recourse Shady has been taking for yet another. And more.

What else do we need to know? A lot.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

If all posters here adopted a sensible, "let's wait and see", non-confrontational position on all issues in all threads, there would be very little left of this forum!

:lol:

Heh heh. Yeah, good point.

6 hours ago, MURPHD6 said:

But I can add that there is specific work on sports fans and their reactions to incidents like this. I'm not going to bother pulling it and posting it. I've done the same thing before on this board and its honey for trolls who like to take things out of context. Do the reading yourself if your interested, there's lots of work on why assuming victims of violence did it thenselves is a ****ty asumption made by people who consume ****ty information, and how those views can prevent victims in a variety of domestic violence cases from coming forward.

Yeah cause alot of negative chatter is coming  from fans who care more about football than victims, and there making each other feel smart, when they are not smart.

When spelling and grammar are poor, you lose credibility especially when it's basic.  A lot, two words.  there clearly should be they're. 

Have a nice day.

Whoever this dude is that’s ripping apart the other dudes grammar - please stop. That is quite possibly the most annoying thing someone can do on a message board. Also - it is unequivocally the laziest argument a person can make. It is probably the MOST COMMON logical falllacy. Instead of trying to prove his point wrong or argue his point in any way you are trying to dismiss his point all together by attacking grammar. Pathetic. Please stop. 

That’s all - back to your bickering now.  *Gets popcorn ready*

Edited by SoCoBills
  • Like (+1) 1