LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

So it’s all an assumption? 

No.  If the assailant truly mentioned the jewelry that Shady wanted back, he sent the person.  If she's lying, it's a set-up by her.

18 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

And you think she might have staged it for money. Here is the reality, and why your guess work is lacking in good judgement and taste in my opinion. False accusations only amount to roughly 2% to 4 % of police reports filed. Feel free to look that stat up if you like.  So its not probable that any given case where two women have been assaulted has been made up.  When people make up assaults they rarely go to the police; their too lazy. They just talk crap online. And in cases where it was made up, and the police were called there is usually some pretty telling forensic evidence which sticks out that make cops suspicious right away (women and men who make false reports can be pretty dumb). The problem is that whenever a false accusation is proven its often written about by conservative news outlets, while the 96 to 98 percent if of  actual cases are not reported on, often to protect the privacy of victoms. So peolple who only consume conservative media think that false accusations are far more common than they are. That its like 50 50, and they use that knowledge to talk smack about women who are victims of violence and that prevents women from reporting violence in a lot of cases. So yeah, I think your opinions are baseless and harmful to victims, and that's my opinion.

I hope that no one in your family ever has to go through that and then deal with the extra pain that the speculations and assertions that you are making add to the situatuon. I take a very conservative position on this matter; its not lefty, snowflake, cuc stuff. Its victims rights.

2% to 4% are PROVEN to be false. What are the statistics of unproven rape allegations and PROVEN rape allegations?

I'm not saying that I know definitively what happened. No one here does. But, if I were going to build from the ground up a profile of a woman who would falsely accuse a man of something like this, it would this woman...

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

His ass.

Ha. Exactly. 

Very discouraging how everything turns political and how some people have the need for immediate conclusion. I mean, is it really impossible to know what role, if any, McCoy had in this. There are plausible explanations for either case. Don’t really see the need to assign a % to each here. We will just have to wait and see. 

Edited by dubs

31 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

And you think she might have staged it for money. Here is the reality, and why your guess work is lacking in good judgement and taste in my opinion. False accusations only amount to roughly 2% to 4 % of police reports filed. Feel free to look that stat up if you like.  So its not probable that any given case where two women have been assaulted has been made up.  When people make up assaults they rarely go to the police; their too lazy. They just talk crap online. And in cases where it was made up, and the police were called there is usually some pretty telling forensic evidence which sticks out that make cops suspicious right away (women and men who make false reports can be pretty dumb). The problem is that whenever a false accusation is proven its often written about by conservative news outlets, while the 96 to 98 percent if of  actual cases are not reported on, often to protect the privacy of victoms. So peolple who only consume conservative media think that false accusations are far more common than they are. That its like 50 50, and they use that knowledge to talk smack about women who are victims of violence and that prevents women from reporting violence in a lot of cases. So yeah, I think your opinions are baseless and harmful to victims, and that's my opinion.

I hope that no one in your family ever has to go through that and then deal with the extra pain that the speculations and assertions that you are making add to the situatuon. I take a very conservative position on this matter; its not lefty, snowflake, cuc stuff. Its victims rights.

“I’m not a snowflake”. 

Proceeds to write a triggered novel. 

The accused have rights as well, or am I misinterpreting that whole “innocent until proven guilty” thing?   

All we have (so far) is a he said/she said event in which one side has released a mature statement on the matter and the other has had social media rants making wild accusations with zero evidence and a sketchy backstory.   Until that changes, most people here are probably going to give Shady the benefit of the doubt. 

Edited by SCBills

Just now, SCBills said:

“I’m not a snowflake”. 

Proceeds to write a triggered novel. 

Wrongfully accused have rights as well, or am I misinterpreting that whole “innocent until proven guilty” thing?   

All we have (so far) is a he said/she said event in which one side has released a mature statement on the matter and the other has had social media rants making wild accusations with zero evidence and a sketchy backstory.   Until that changes, most people here are probably going to give Shady the benefit of the doubt. 

Nobody has to be given the benefit of the doubt.  There's nothing wrong with admitting you simply don't know.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Doc said:

No.  If the assailant truly mentioned the jewelry that Shady wanted back, he sent the person.  If she's lying, it's a set-up by her.

Who got in the house and how he got in the house makes all that irrelevant.

If a door was unlocked, and the guy has no ties with Shady then what... Say that guy says “give me that bracelet you got on, and all your other jewelry”... then what. Still tied to Shady?

Im just curious why no arrests have been made. It’s almost been 2 days now.  

Just now, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Who got in the house and how he got in the house makes all that irrelevant.

If a door was unlocked, and the guy has no ties with Shady then what... Say that guy says “give me that bracelet you got on, and all your other jewelry”... then what. Still tied to Shady?

Im just curious why no arrests have been made. It’s almost been 2 days now.  

Y'know, I'm to tired to deconstruct this ridiculousness, so I'm just going to call you an idiot and leave it at that.

You're an idiot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

All we have (so far) is a he said/she said event in which one side has released a mature statement on the matter and the other has had social media rants making wild accusations with zero evidence and a sketchy backstory

The alleged victim, Delicia Cordon, didn't post anything to social media. That was her friend. The only statement that Cordon has made was put out by her attorney.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Y'know, I'm to tired to deconstruct this ridiculousness, so I'm just going to call you an idiot and leave it at that.

You're an idiot.

You think it’s so far fetched that what she may have assumed and what I’m presenting as a different scenario based on what happened cause she clearly has no clue who did this to her, she’s just assuming it’s Shadys guy. But can she prove it is my point?! Was it really Shadys guy, is my point?!  Every has taken her word and her lawyers word for everything. Shadys denied everything, what if he’s not lying is my point?!

But you got it all figured out. Thanks. Your 2 scenarios mean crap.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The alleged victim, Delicia Cordon, didn't post anything to social media. That was her friend. The only statement that Cordon has made was put out by her attorney.

I didn’t say she did.  Unfortunately, added to all the other issues involved in their relationship, her friends doing that, did not help her credibility. 

21 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

So it’s all an assumption? 

If she’s being honest and the person very specifically focused on certain items he had previously asked for.... it wouldn’t be an outrageous jump for her to accuse him, or us to have suspicions as outsiders.

That said, could be lying, or even if honest there’s an outside chance it was an associate acting unbeknownst to shady who just happened to know some of the big gifts.

Edited by NoSaint

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I didn’t say she did.  Unfortunately, added to all the other issues involved in their relationship, her friends doing that, did not help her credibility. 

You said "one side" posted accusations to social media. Unless you're saying her friend was somehow involved too that isn't true. I mean you could just as easily say "one side" was involved in a bar fight with police officers last year if you want to stretch the truth. Or hey, Shady is friends with Richie Incognito, so I suppose one side recently got arrested for making threats towards someone at a gym.

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Be honest- wipe her friends knee jerk IG post out of the story.... how does your opinion actually change?

6 hours ago, DCOrange said:

It's not, but even then, it's just her and her cousin's word (assuming that's the witness you're referring to). There doesn't appear to be any physical evidence yet (unless something came out in the past couple hours while I was gone).

I’m sure if there was any physical evidence, the general public would be last to know. I’ve never read a police press release detailing evidence that was collected. 

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

If she’s being honest and the person very specifically focused on certain items he had previously asked for.... it wouldn’t be an outrageous jump for her to accuse him, or to have suspicions as an outsider. 

That said, could be lying, or even if honest there’s an outside chance it was an associate acting unbeknownst to shady who just happened to know some of the big gifts.

Very true. Most likely if it was detailed request and specifics then yes.

But if it was, give my that Jewelry you got on and all your other jewelry... then I’d say that means nothing. I could see why she assume even if it wasn’t specific.

We are gonna find out.  Either way, someone’s full of crap. 

6 hours ago, DCOrange said:

It's not, but even then, it's just her and her cousin's word (assuming that's the witness you're referring to). There doesn't appear to be any physical evidence yet (unless something came out in the past couple hours while I was gone).

I’m sure if there was any physical evidence, the general public would be last to know. I’ve never read a police press release detailing evidence that was collected. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not to mention she claims they were talking marriage.  

Marriage......eviction.....almost the same thing...... It can be done in a quick court service. 

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

She ran her mouth?

Well she reportedly refused to take off a bracelet that the guy was demanding off her wrist, so I'm sure she was screaming and saying something as she is refusing and this could have enraged the guy and caused him to excessively beat her...