LeSean McCoy allegations

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Could this be a public statement from her that she falsely accused him?  Like the girl in the Ruben Foster case?

He could potentially take legal action against the victim who talked about him being connected to her assault and her friends  who posted the allegations of steroid use, woman beating, animal abuse, and child abuse on Social Media.  The victim's lawyer is trying to cover her client from liability. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsfanAZ said:

Here is my wild stab at it.....she was assaulted, lost jewlery, losing her house so she blamed Shady. Maybe out of scorn or maybe with hopes of a financial settlement. I think she got an attorney right away because now she was defaming the character of a high profile athlete who would have high profile attorneys. The lack of evidence made them realize she is poking a bear. She doesnt have the funds to retain an attorney for long.....especially if Shady decides to sue her. This should be over soon. 

It was a place where she lived, but it was NOT her house.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Insane. And significant that it's the lawyer putting this statement out.

I hope McCoy sues Corden or her friend, assuming obviously that he's innocent--if he's guilty of abuse of her, his son, and their dog, lock him up... but that's looking less likely at this point.

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Like (+1) 7

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I hope McCoy sues Corden or her friend, assuming obviously that he's innocent--if he's guilty of abuse of her, their son, and their dog, lock him up... but that's looking less likely at this point.

I'd just like to see her thrown out of his house and into the streets where she belongs/

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I hope McCoy sues Corden or her friend, assuming obviously that he's innocent--if he's guilty of abuse of her, their son, and their dog, lock him up... but that's looking less likely at this point.

They do not have a son together.  She has children from previous relationships but none with Shady.  She's also already stated that there has been no DV between him and her and he told cops last year that he was being very careful around her because of DV in the NFL and he feared she would accuse him of something in that vein.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I mean just the local beat writers in Buffalo obtained so documents that were unflattering to her character.  Just imagine what an Attorney, who has a $100,000 + retainer fee can find?

What is on these documents 

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

What is on these documents 

One was an eviction notice for failure to pay rent and writing bounced checks.

The other was causing $10,000 worth of damage inside another home she rented and refused to pay for damages.

This Attorney probably found some really, really juicy things.

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't know much about legal matters regarding defamation....what would he go after?

http://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/civil-litigation/defamation-character-lawsuit-proving-harm.html

"The most obvious negative consequence that a defamatory statement can cause is harm to your professional reputation. Perhaps you are a local businessperson and someone made a statement about you to others indicating that you did something dishonest. Such allegations might cause your customers to take their business elsewhere. Perhaps the statement caused your employer to doubt whether you should remain employed. Those are clear-cut examples of harm to your reputation in your professional community."

If McCoy were to be suspended by the NFL or released by the Bills due to her friend's published statements and/or her own statements to police about McCoy setting up her pistol whipping/robbery,  McCoy can sue them both for restoration of his character from defamatory statements.  I believe the statements that were made are presumed to be defamatory (eg domestic violence, child and animal abuse) so he does not have to "prove" that they are, and that in those circumstances, it is not "up to" the defamed party to prove he is innocent of the defamation: the plaintiff (friend/Cordon) would have to provide evidence that the statements were true as a defense.

That is why the woman, acting through her attorney, is busy dissociating herself from her friend's Instagram posts and backing away from her assertion to 911/police that McCoy set her up to be robbed.

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think the point was appearing to "lol" very not funny treatment by Rice of his fiancee', not to be grammar police

I thought it was kind of inappropriate myself, like "oh, ha ha, punched a woman knocked her out and dragged her down the hallway funniest video ever LOLLOLLOL!"

Thinking that's not what you meant to imply

But it wasn't my post so not sure and don't want to speak for you either, also not sure.

It was "ray rice punched a woman in the face, knocked her out, and tried to drag her down the hall unconscious, so let's stop acting like if we find out McCoy sent somebody to get some stuff and the guy took it upon himself to go gangster on her it's all McCoy's fault and he should be crucified and blowing it outta proportion"

LeSean McCoy's ex-girlfriend suspected NFL star was involved in her attack, 911 call reveals

Cordon's attorney Tanya Mitchell Graham told CBS News the jewelry were birthday presents from McCoy. Graham also said her client is no longer certain the NFL star was involved in the attack.

The NFL has been criticized over its handling of domestic abuse allegations against players in the past.  McCoy has not been charged and denies involvement.

"The NFL investigators will try to get as much information as they can from the police…. Until someone's arrested, there's really nothing the NFL can do at this point," said A.J. Perez, an investigative reporter at USA Today Sports.  

Police refused to say whether McCoy is cooperating. They have not named any suspects or made any arrests but believe the attack was not random. According to her attorney, Cordon is making plans to move out of the house.

Is she backing down now?

But Mia wants everyone to know she's NOT backing down -- and only pulled her post on the advice of Delicia's attorney. 

She has now published a NEW post calling LeSean "Shady" McCoy a liar. 

"For the record Delicia's lawyer forced me to remove that post. I stand by what I said," Mia wrote. 

"I've personally addressed @leseanmccoy on everything that was stated many many times over the years. Lie to these people if you want Shady, but you know I know everything.