Should Sarah Huckabee-Sanders be allowed to eat in peace?

4 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Sarah should absolutely be allowed to knock down 6 grand slam breakfasts, 5 chocolate shakes, 8 stacks of pancakes, 26 slices of butter soaked toast, 24 waffles, and 15 cokes in peace. That restaurant probably lost out on a 2400 dollar tab. Not including what the rest of her group would have spent. The bill probably would have pushed 10g's if Captain Cheeseburger had been there.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders weighs 158lbs

http://www.bodymeasurements.org/sarah-huckabee-sanders-height/

Michelle Obama weighs 160lbs

http://celebrityheightandweight.com/michelle-obama-height-weight/

Yet I don't seem to remember anybody poking fun at Michelle Obama for being a fatass.

518d13efdd100f44091c97f3fb627fb4.jpg

10 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders weighs 158lbs

http://www.bodymeasurements.org/sarah-huckabee-sanders-height/

Michelle Obama weighs 160lbs

http://celebrityheightandweight.com/michelle-obama-height-weight/

Yet I don't seem to remember anybody poking fun at Michelle Obama for being a fatass.

518d13efdd100f44091c97f3fb627fb4.jpg

Dev, you either have a bad, or selective memory then....you don't remember Michell Obama being referred to as "moochelle" repeatedly by a prominant conservative radio host?  

And, not that it matters  (but you brought it up), but Michelle has 7 inches on Sarah Sanders...

Edited by Buftex

19 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Sarah should absolutely be allowed to knock down 6 grand slam breakfasts, 5 chocolate shakes, 8 stacks of pancakes, 26 slices of butter soaked toast, 24 waffles, and 15 cokes in peace. That restaurant probably lost out on a 2400 dollar tab. Not including what the rest of her group would have spent. The bill probably would have pushed 10g's if Captain Cheeseburger had been there.

Fat shaming a woman? 

Awesome.

Keep up the good work. Ensure to carry your message in public, early and often.

Sincerely,

Trump/Pence 2020 Campaign

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

Dev, you either have a bad, or selective memory then....you don't remember he being referred to as "moochelle" repeatedly by a prominant conservative radio host?

And, not that it matters  (but you brought it up), but Michelle has 7 inches on Sarah Sanders...

I don't think Sarah would let her do that.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Dev, you either have a bad, or selective memory then....you don't remember Michell Obama being referred to as "moochelle" repeatedly by a prominant conservative radio host?  

ah but i do remember.

So do you remember how those who mentioned MO's weight were derided as racist, sexist, and ableist.  Or should those terms only apply selectively?

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I don't think Sarah would let her do that.

b1d952351158ed46aac8be8471223b3b.jpg

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

ah but i do remember.

So do you remember how those who mentioned MO's weight were derided as racist, sexist, and ableist.  Or should those terms only apply selectively?

So you should have just said THEHARDTRUTH is racist, sexist and ableist, it that is what you meant to say...

Sarah can eat a dick. 

And why the !@#$ does anyone care?

The proprietor didn’t want to serve her.

Big whoop. 

In the same way that people shouldn’t care if a gay couple is refused a cake by some butcher, baker or candlestick maker. 

Why is this “left” or “right”? It’s a circumstance of business prerogative. The owner doesn’t like the B word. This doesn’t implicate some bigger existential crises. 

Edited by Juror#8

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I'm really going to get pissed when the tables are turned, conservatives are denying service to liberal public figures they find personally offensive, and the left starts complaining how unfair it is.  I'm not entirely convinced our next presidential administration won't be our last.

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not...but I think this should be a real fear.  Who in their right mind would want this job when all is said and done, other than somebody like Donald Trump?

47 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

Sarah can eat a dick. 

Big whoop. 

In the same way that people shouldn’t care if a gay couple is refused a cake by some butcher, baker or candlestick maker. 

Why is this “left” or “right”? It’s a circumstance of business prerogative. The owner doesn’t like the B word. This doesn’t implicate some bigger existential crises. 

Because it was politically motivated.  Kind of a silly question.

45 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not...but I think this should be a real fear.  Who in their right mind would want this job when all is said and done, other than somebody like Donald Trump?

Barack Obama?

1 hour ago, BringBackOrton said:

Because it was politically motivated.  Kind of a silly question.

What’s silly is both your two sentence loose stool situation and your screenname. 

Both demonstrate that your purpose in this forum, and perhaps in life, is a reification of mediocrity and purposelessness. 

Anyway, back to where you went wrong ... it’s [still] not a “left” or “right” thing. It’s ideological because she doesn’t like the current administration’s policies on gays (apparently two of the servers at her establishment are gay), and what’s going on with border detentions.

I’m sure that many log cabin republicans and at least one of the two existing Mexican-American Republicans in the United States don’t like those policies either. It doesn’t make them less “right” or conservative. It just means that they have some layers of ideological disagreement that may cause them to profoundly disagree or even dislike a person that they might otherwise politically align with. 

The owner doesn’t like the Huckabee chick because she feels that she’s shady and a mouthpiece for some specific ideological disagreements that she has.

The owner could be politically independent for all you know.

Shitballs, she could be truly and completely apolitical.

Her policy or ideological disagreements doesn’t make her a leftist or even a a Democrat for that matter (though if I were to place a bet, I’d say she voted for Hillary). 

People are way too quick to ascribe political affiliations to others to drive their weird agendas. 

It’s like when people put cucumbers on pancakes and call it ‘melonflakes’ or rub chicken nuggets on vaginas to make it taste more like chicken. 

Don’t try to wax poetic about your preternatural food obsessions. 

I like that less than you trying to characterize everyone who likes gays as a “Democrat.” 

Sadly for them, you, and your !@#$ed up screenname, that whole effort is just intellectually lazy. 

I dunno. Maybe try again with a little more pizazz this time?

Dwigt. 

Edited by Juror#8

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Barack Obama?

I knew you (or one of you sociopaths) would say that. I also know, from your own absurd admission, that you see "Reagen as your hero and Trump as his clone (almost)". So, you either thought Reagan was pond scum, or you just worship pond scum. Either way, your perspective has no real validity, beyond the PPP fantasy world. Say what you will about Obama, or any before him...none were as morally bankrupt as Trump. The guy is an affront to decency. If you really think Obama was that indecent, it says more about you than anything...

Edited by Buftex

4 hours ago, Juror#8 said:

Sarah can eat a dick. 

But not much else, apparently... -Not in the D.C. area. 

4 hours ago, Juror#8 said:

Big whoop. 

I think the frequency of these meal-time attacks merits discussion.  -This isn't the first volley aimed at a right-aligned female dinner guest, or Trump Marionette.

I'm worried that the adversaries are so entrenched that these suppertime atrocities could become a thing...  Of course, this trend is aggravated by the need

people have to post their surly deeds on social media...  People should care that dining out with family could be an opportunity for your host's political cheap-

shot/ ass-grab. Put me in the camp that finds that sh_t appalling.

Edited by #34fan
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buftex said:

There's a lot of people who want to be president.  I have no clue what you're getting at.

8 hours ago, Juror#8 said:

What’s silly is both your two sentence loose stool situation and your screenname. 

Both demonstrate that your purpose in this forum, and perhaps in life, is a reification of mediocrity and purposelessness. 

Anyway, back to where you went wrong ... it’s [still] not a “left” or “right” thing. It’s ideological because she doesn’t like the current administration’s policies on gays (apparently two of the servers at her establishment are gay), and what’s going on with border detentions.

I’m sure that many log cabin republicans and at least one of the two existing Mexican-American Republicans in the United States don’t like those policies either. It doesn’t make them less “right” or conservative. It just means that they have some layers of ideological disagreement that may cause them to profoundly disagree or even dislike a person that they might otherwise politically align with. 

The owner doesn’t like the Huckabee chick because she feels that she’s shady and a mouthpiece for some specific ideological disagreements that she has.

Her policy or ideological disagreements doesn’t make her a leftist or even a a Democrat for that matter (though if I were to place a bet, I’d say she voted for Hillary). 

People are way too quick to ascribe political affiliations to others to drive their weird agendas. 

It’s like when people put cucumbers on pancakes and call it ‘melonflakes’ or rub chicken nuggets on vaginas to make it taste more like chicken. 

I like that less than you trying to characterize everyone who likes gays as a “Democrat.” 

Sadly for them, you, and your !@#$ed up screenname, that whole effort is just intellectually lazy. 

Dwigt. 

Okay, thanks.

She just has ideological disagreements with Saunders, voted for Hillary and acted like a silly child for retweets.

Sure doesn't sound like a leftist prog to me!

Edited by BringBackOrton

8 hours ago, Juror#8 said:

Dwigt. 

i agree with you on this issue, she could be a centrist for all we know.  And that's the most disturbing point about this sort of thing. She could hate Baptists, hate construction workers and hate successful women who disagree with her.  She could employ 2 gay individuals, 5, none or all. What struck me about this particular deal is the collective, team decision to kick 8 people out because they didn't like one of them.  The owner comes off sounding like a nitwit, up to and including the bizarre discussion about comping the appetizers after SHS said she would pay for what she ordered. 

In this case, shs takes the high road, and the restaurant goes to the gutter...making you wonder...if shs refused to leave, how far would a crowd that demanded she leave for what she thinks go in making her uncomfortable? Would they taint the food? Undercook the boneless wings? Spit in the food? boogers? Blood? 

I have never understood a business taking this sort of action for any individual/group. 

I knew you (or one of you sociopaths) would say that. I also know, from your own absurd admission, that you see "Reagen as your hero and Trump as his clone (almost)". So, you either thought Reagan was pond scum, or you just worship pond scum. Either way, your perspective has no real validity, beyond the PPP fantasy world. Say what you will about Obama, or any before him...none were as morally bankrupt as Trump. The guy is an affront to decency. If you really think Obama was that indecent, it says more about you than anything...

Are you !@#$ing kidding me?

Obama authorized gun running to mexico, authorized illegal spying on private citizens, killed more people with drones than any president likely ever will and tried to rig an election! And let's be perfectly honest here...he gets a pass because of WHO he is, not what he stands for.

He was as indecent as anyone to ever hold the office. Period.

Also, I find it amusing when a leftist starts preachifying about morals. You know, while supporting just about any mode of deviant behavior imaginable as "normal."

Edited by joesixpack

So, Obama never wanted to be president?

What is your definition of decency and morally bankrupt?

Serious question.

11 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm guessing the restaurant will see a short term spike in business, but this will hurt them in the long run.

I'm not a fan of Sanders as her flippant attitude and arrogance is off-putting, but not serving her is absolutely ridiculous.  I don't like some of my in-laws, but still invite them to family parties.

Exactly. I understand that she may not be universally liked but the hatred towards her from other women - namely Michelle Wolf and now a female entrepreneur, seems entirely counter productive to "the" cause of equality and hell, even tolerance.

11 hours ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

6.5 more years of these histrionic gems.

The future is bright indeed!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Juror#8 said:

Says the guy who wrote this:

11 hours ago, Juror#8 said:

Sarah can eat a dick. 

Try not to type the first thing that oozes out of your noggin'.

And try to stop being such a misogynist.

27 minutes ago, peace out said:

Another ethics violation by someone in the Trump administration.

Please provide proof for your accusation that this is somehow an "ethics violation".

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, peace out said:

Another ethics violation by someone in the Trump administration. If you're going to work for the dickwad, suck it up or quit. It's not going to get any better with the rhetoric he spews against those who already disagree with him.

Link????

I agree.

1yNI-oqp_bigger.jpgDavid FrenchVerified account @DavidAFrench 21h21 hours ago

Red Hen has a right to refuse service.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders has a right to complain.

Potential customers have a right to make their own decisions.

I have a right to try to persuade people to stop politicizing everything.

Freedom is easy to figure out-hard to execute.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Please provide proof for your accusation that this is somehow an "ethics violation".

Gary is going to say that the tweet was done on a government account. Some snowflake that was in Obama's ethics office (a joke in itself) is making that claim.

Just now, joesixpack said:

Here's the catch:

if Sarah Huckabee Sanders was black, they wouldn't have a right to refuse service...even IF her politics were the same.

I wouldn't have agreed, if the owner had stated that a whole group could not have service.

However, if an owner denies an individual for service, rightly or wrongly, that is his/her business.

Just make it public and let the chips fall...............................

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Says the guy who wrote this:

Try not to type the first thing that oozes out of your noggin'.

And try to stop being such a misogynist.

1. Mine wasn’t loose stool drivel. It was a good, ol’ fashioned, robust, hurculean log of toilet-filling **** bombs. 

Big difference. 

2. You telling anyone to try not to be anything based on their criticisms of whatever is comedy. 

Not the good type of Shakespearean stuff that I can boogie down with. 

And not even Friday night at the bijou watching a Seth Rohan movie drunk, “funny.” 

It’s youtube watching homeless people punching passengers in bus stations for a Subway gift card, funny. 

3. Stop !@#$ing crying about what I say about a public figure. Its smells of stank vag and belies all your claims and suggestions about “liberals” crying for the same thing.

4. Either offend me in some way that I really respect or that at least makes me laugh, challenge me, or get out the !@#$ing bathroom. There’s only one toilet in this piece and BringbackOrton has the runs. 

5. Sarah can eat a dick. 

Edited by Juror#8

16 hours ago, Azalin said:

You're right - we probably have watched a game or two together in the past. I have no doubt that you're a decent guy, and I'm sure we'd get along just fine. I only mean to say that the anti-Trump crowd here is beyond vociferous, and that any such gathering I've seen (I work downtown at 9th and Colorado, with the Governor's Mansion right next door in one direction, and the Capitol building directly adjacent) is rife with a bitterness and hyperbole that I am unaccustomed to. The right has their fair share of idiots to be sure, and I encounter them as well, but they do not compare in numbers or vitriol to what I have encountered here in Austin from the left in general.

He is. I can vouch for that. 

14 hours ago, B-Man said:

There is not much point in trying to keep up with the Liberal Outrages of the Day.

They come too fast and furiously; it would be a full-time job, and more. But yesterday’s peak outrage is one you probably already know about: the manager of a Red Hen restaurant kicked Sarah Sanders and her family out of her establishment last night. Sanders tweeted about it:

And the manager boasted of her intolerably rude (and economically irrational) treatment of Sanders’ family on social media.

Remember when Republican restaurant owners wouldn’t let Obama administration employees eat in their restaurants? No, I don’t recall that either.

I only have two observations about the Red Hen outrage: 1) We don’t have Red Hen restaurants in our part of the country, or I would boycott them. 2) I hope Republicans are taking notes. One of these days, we will have a Democratic administration. And when that happens, every single outrage that the Democrats have perpetrated beginning in January 2017 should be visited upon them.

Republicans should be moderate, though. We shouldn’t heed the words of an extremist who enjoined us to “punch back twice as hard.” Giving the Democrats back equal measure will be enough.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/06/she-should-have-asked-them-to-bake-her-a-cake.php

Whatever happened to “When they go ‘low’, we go ‘high’.”?

now it’s more like “We just get high and can’t get down.”

12 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

1. Mine wasn’t loose stool drivel. It was a good, ol’ fashioned, robust, hurculean log of toilet-filling **** bombs. 

Big difference. 

2. You telling anyone to try not to be anything based on their criticisms of whatever is comedy. 

Not the good type of Shakespearean stuff that I can boogie down with. 

And not even Friday night at the bijou watching a Seth Rohan movie drunk, “funny.” 

It’s youtube watching homeless people punching passengers in bus stations for a Subway gift card, funny. 

3. Stop !@#$ing crying about what I say about a public figure. Its smells of stank vag and belies all your claims and suggestions about “liberals” crying for the same thing.

4. Either offend me in some way that I really respect or that at least makes me laugh, challenge me, or get out the !@#$ing bathroom. There’s only one toilet in this piece and BringbackOrton has the runs. 

5. Sarah can eat a dick. 

This running metaphor sucks.