Confession time at TBD

major

I really wanted a Kiko jersey but was light on cash...

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:01 AM, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

I fully bought in to the Torrell Troupe selection.  I thought he was going to be a stud against the run.  Oops

That was the first draft I got super into.  I thought bonafide football man Buddy Nix crushed it with Spiller, Troupe, Carrington, Easely, Wang, Batten, Moats, Levi Brown, and late round steal Kyle Calloway.  Need picks at every turn. 

20 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I really wanted a Kiko jersey but was light on cash...

That was the first draft I got super into.  I thought bonafide football man Buddy Nix crushed it with Spiller, Troupe, Carrington, Easely, Wang, Batten, Moats, Levi Brown, and late round steal Kyle Calloway.  Need picks at every turn. 

The only thing 'Cornpone' Nix ever crushed was the corn for his grits.

On 6/22/2018 at 5:22 PM, Paul Costa said:

I have always defended OJ. He was my idol and I have blindly defended him? “ if the glove doesn’t fit you must acquit “. See I can’t help myself. Just for the record he was never committed of that crime?that should count for something ??

I am ok with the possibility he murdered someone. He is a former Buffalo Bill and I support my own kind.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, greenyellowred said:

I am ok with the possibility he murdered someone. He is a former Buffalo Bill and I support my own kind.

Welcome to TBD-TSW, Mr. Simpson.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Unless it's Al Cowlings. If so, hi Al!
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Solid first post

2 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Welcome to TBD-TSW, Mr. Simpson.

5 minutes ago, teef said:

I’d say he knocked it out of the park. 

LOL! Thanks guys. I think I will have fun being a member here.

At Super Bowl XXVII, I bought a polo shirt that was split down the middle with a Bills logo on one side and the Cowboys star on the other.  My hatred of what became of the Cowboys was not complete until after that game - they were my "NFC team" for a very long time until then.

1 minute ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

At Super Bowl XXVII, I bought a polo shirt that was split down the middle with a Bills logo on one side and the Cowboys star on the other.  My hatred of what became of the Cowboys was not complete until after that game - they were my "NFC team" for a very long time until then.

Thats ******* gross man

like damn 

4 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Also, can I confess for my family. My mom isn't a huge Bills fan. Back in very 2000 she went to the bar to watch the game with some friends, just as more of a social event for her. They scored the winning field goal. The whole bar is going nuckin futs. She turns to her friend and says "Wouldn't it be funny if..." Yeah. That happened. 

My wife wasn't watching the game, but she walked thru the living room when they hit the FG and I was cheering. She said, "So they won?" I replied, "Well, there's 16 seconds left so they have to kick off, and theoretically the Titans could ..."

On 6/23/2018 at 11:38 AM, DC Tom said:

Further demonstrating that you are the most misnamed poster here.  

My sin: an oldie but a doozie.  In 1988, I told someone that Robb Riddick was better than Thurman Thomas.

Because I had an ill-informed sports opinion at age 12 or because I have different political beliefs than you?

Even in such a harmless, throwaway thread, DC Tom gonna DC Tom. ?

Just now, WhoTom said:

My wife wasn't watching the game, but she walked thru the living room when they hit the FG and I was cheering. She said, "So they won?" I replied, "Well, there's 16 seconds left so they have to kick off, and theoretically the Titans could ..."

I was 9. By myself because my babysitter didn't like football. So I had an old black and white dial TV that my mom got at a garage sale. I blame my mother, and now you, for my drinking problem. 

26 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

A friend of mine was a die hard Cowboys fan. He gave me so much **** for being a Bills fan. He passed recently and I was looking over some old pictures with his wife, and he had that one. I'm sure the fact that I never saw it while he was a live was intentional. 

2 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I have always maintained that NFL football is the best way to get your family to leave you the #@&% alone for three hours on a Sunday.

The ENTIRE family. My wife used to take the kids and dogs for a 3 hour walk in search of someone to take them in to avoid my ranting. We had kind neighbors.  ?  As time went by the kids were into it as much as I was, so now my wife is in isolation on Sundays. She should have just learned to join the misery....