Why Is Our Government Putting People In Cages?

33 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Some of you people are just bad people. I don't know how to argue against this. You think these parents are using their children as human shields! Not that they're trying to get their families out of dangerous situations, but that they maliciously bring them only to have a better chance of being granted entry. You're not a parent, are you?

Please point me to the law on the books that says illegal immigrants will have their children forcibly separated for weeks or months at a time.

In some countries you'll get your hand cut off for stealing bread. But that doesn't make hunger go away. A poor person there either goes hungry or makes a risky choice to steal bread, either way they are probably screwed. For many of you that situation just boils down to a lawbreaker being punished I guess.

Well I've spent enough of my Sunday trying to convince you all that forcibly separating children from their parents for weeks or months at a time is a monstrous policy.

Oh I almost forgot, happy Father's Day to everyone in this thread!

The separation story is just the latest media diversion to take attention off of the strong economy, the positive meeting with North Korea and the wrongdoings of the FBI.  These children aren't being harmed.  Let's not take the bait.  

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

There is a law, however, that says illegal immigrants can be jailed (8 U.S. Code § 1325 (a)).  So...what you're really arguing is that, by law, those children should be imprisoned with adults.

Which is a point i made maybe 10-12 posts back.

I wonder how long a kid would last in a detention center with MS-13-affiliated prisoners.

1 minute ago, keepthefaith said:

The separation story is just the latest media diversion to take attention off of the strong economy, the positive meeting with North Korea and the wrongdoings of the FBI.  These children aren't being harmed.  Let's not take the bait.  

This guy gets it. It's just another distraction published by the crooked "free press" working as a propaganda outlet for the deep state.

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Longer than his parents.  MS13 would sooner kill them and recruit the child.

An excellent point, but that seems a worse fate than parental separation for a few weeks.

Democrats are the lowest form of scum this country produces and their idiotic take on immigration is a BIG reason why.

Trump is for American citizens first and foremost and the braindead left can't stand it. PATHETIC.

On 6/15/2018 at 1:56 PM, Tiberius said:

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/11/17443198/children-immigrant-families-separated-parents

F'n barbaric 

Quoted from Jennifer Rubin at Washington post 

Why would people keep bringing their children to the border at the risk of being separated from them?

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Why would people keep bringing their children to the bored at the risk of being separated from them?

It's a mystery; we know they can't be coming from shithole countries to escape animals.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

It's a mystery; we know they can't be coming from shithole countries to escape animals.

Maybe it's a quick an easy way to get rid of some unruly kids. Mine have been fighting and yelling at one another all day today (on fathers day no less). 

tenor.gif?itemid=7715402

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

Truly miserable human beings.

I actually agree with you, for once. The morons bringing their children illegally across the border, knowing that they are going to be incarcerated and separated from their children pending deportation proceedings if caught, truly are miserable human beings.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Koko78 said:

I actually agree with you, for once. The morons bringing their children illegally across the border, knowing that they are going to be incarcerated and separated from their children pending deportation proceedings if caught, truly are miserable human beings.

Shameless human garbage.  

Just now, Buftex said:

Shameless human garbage.  

The term we were looking for was "sarcastic prick". Thanks for playing, though. I'd say it was a pleasure to have you on the show, but I'd be lying.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If you do not cross the US border illegally then you have zero chance of being separated from your child for crossing the US border illegally.

Missed you at Sunday school.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

The term we were looking for was "sarcastic prick". Thanks for playing, though. I'd say it was a pleasure to have you on the show, but I'd be lying.

Sleep well, sociopath.