Why Is Our Government Putting People In Cages?

41 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

HAHA Gator, as usual you have your head so far up your ass that you can't even see what you posted. Whose fault is it that children get separated from their parents? If the parents present themselves at a point of entry (along with their children) do they get separated? No. So, it's the governments fault that children who break in to this country along with their parents are treated according to law? What responsibility does Congress have for deliberately underfunding facilities and beds for holding families together?

Trump is at fault. You cultists can't even go within ten miles of that idea. You guys have fallen in love with the American version of Baghdad Bob. 

You basically want to turn our our country into an East German style ignorance zone. 

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

He argued his mother was still a virgin a few years ago

If his mother had remained a virgin it would have saved us all a lot of problems.  Anyhow, I feel sorry for her as she surely knows that she gave birth to a village idiot.  Worse yet an idiot without any self awareness who goes beyond the village limits to express his idiocy.  She reflects in irony that in the information age her son is anything but informed.

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

If his mother had remained a virgin it would have saved us all a lot of problems.  Anyhow, I feel sorry for her as she surely knows that she gave birth to a village idiot.  Worse yet an idiot without any self awareness who goes beyond the village limits to express his idiocy.  She reflects in irony that in the information age her son is anything but informed.

Now that's not very nice of you. 

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Re tard rob! Sup? 

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

There was no "giving birth" involved. He was shat.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Link? 

You want a link to your non-existent fake outrage 5 years ago?

ok-boss-thanks.jpg

17 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

He's the village idiot from a village full of idiots.