Most clutch play in Buffalo Bills history

15 minutes ago, cba fan said:

I have done it by just highliting the web address of the vid and pasting it into the message box and post it. Youtube then automatically brings up a box with start of vid for people to click on. 

It does not always work.

This is how I managed to post a meme of Homer Simpson Slobbering instead of a Pic of Kelly and Josh Allen in the Kelly Cancer Thread.

BE CAREFUL!!!! 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

This is how I managed to post a meme of Homer Simpson Slobbering instead of a Pic of Kelly and Josh Allen in the Kelly Cancer Thread.

BE CAREFUL!!!! 

I remember that. lol    You took an unmerciful beating from some who did not believe you.

It is all funny now though...… ?

30 minutes ago, cba fan said:

I have done it by just highliting the web address of the vid and pasting it into the message box and post it. Youtube then automatically brings up a box with start of vid for people to click on. 

It does not always work.

Thanks. It did not work in my first post. Oh well.

5 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

Steve Christie hitting the field goal against Houston.in the comeback game 

This for sure.  But I always thought a very underrated/clutch play in that game was when he uncovered his own onside kick at 35-10.  That started the momentum

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, mileena said:

This play set up the Bills to 

These plays propelled the Bills to a 10-6 record that year and to the wild card, where we crushed the Jets and then narrowly lost in the divsional round to the Bengals. The next season, Sports Illustrated, in a written article (there was no online back in those days), predicted the Bills would win the SB in 1982. I remember, as a kid then, being so excited.  

Didn’t they lose to the Chargers the week after the Jets win?

And speaking of that Jets game, how about Bill Simpson’s pick to snuff out the Jets comeback as a candidate for most clutch play?

But I also remember the SI prediction.  They had Bills beating Atlanta in the SB if I remember correctly.

Biscuit’s blocked field goal return against Denver in 1990.  That play jump started a changing of the guard in the AFC (Denver made it to 3 of the previous 4 Super Bowls, Buffalo comes back to win then makes it to the next 4.)

10 hours ago, mrags said:

I don’t remember the 90s that well as I was younger. I’ll go ahead with Freddie’s run against the Pats in the closing seconds of the first win against them in like 8 years. And to go down short of the end zone was key. Watching the Pats sit there and not be able to do anything about it was glorious. 

The Bills picked Brady off a career-high 4 times that game, and Wilfork melted down at the end to draw a personal foul and seal the win for us. Honorable mention to Drayton Florence for putting us ahead with his pick-6 just seconds after Freddie tied the game in the 4th.

Edited by Golden Goat

9 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Freddy Smerlas blocking the winning Jets field goal to send the last game of the 88 season into OT for the AFC East crown

Im the one who called in and the comeback game doesn’t fit for the theme of that show b/c it was a single play that had a name for the play.  I stated Fandemonium as Van Miller was the first to ever make that statement when Smerlas blocked that kick from the Jets which propelled us to the first AFC East title occurred bringing us to 10 of 12years of playoff wins or at least appearances.

i was the third person on that goal post when it was knocked down and thrown over the roof.  It was nuts and only stayed up there for maybe 10 seconds as someone tried to climb over me to get up there.  It was absolutely insane and so much fun in my early college career.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

The Bills picked Brady off a career-high 4 times that game, and Wilfork melted down at the end to draw a personal foul and seal the win for us. Honorable mention to Drayton Florence for putting us ahead with his pick-6 just seconds after Freddie tied the game in the 4th.

It was Brandon Spikes that took the ridiculous PF penalty that cost NE a chance to tie after a FG.

14 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...good call...but probably NOBODY knew we had a chance at that point.....

It kept me watching, they did score, however if they did not put points on the board probably would have turned it off!