Who is Tremaine Edwards?

mik

So who is this Tremaine Edwards that is quoted multiple times in the Leslie Frazier blurb?

:oops:   :lol:  :wallbash:

The correct spelling just there to the right.  ROFL @ Saslo.  He's been embarrassing himself like this for years.  

Dude, if you're going to run a board like that, the least you should be doing is checking your posts before you put them up.  You look stupid.  And you do it constantly for many years now.  

Edited by mik

2 minutes ago, mik said:

So who is this Tremaine Edwards that is quoted multiple times in the Leslie Frazier blurb?

The correct spelling just there to the right.  ROFL @ Saslo.  He's been embarrassing himself like this for years.  

Dude, if your going to run a board like that, the least you should be doing is checking your posts before you put them up.  You look stupid.  And you do it constantly for many years now.  

You probably shouldn't have this kind of mix up while correcting someone else. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, mik said:

Dude, if your going to run a board like that, the least you should be doing is checking your posts before you put them up.  You look stupid.  And you do it constantly for many years now.  

Nearly everything you wrote is grammatically incorrect.  And no ... I'm not exaggerating. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Nearly everything you wrote is grammatically incorrect.  And no ... I'm not exaggerating. 

But in is defense, he's a complete moron.  

I mean, he came here to complain about another board.  What the !@#$?  

1 minute ago, mik said:

LOL.  Look at the Mets fan trying to tell someone else about grammar.

Complete moron?  I stand corrected.  I overestimated you.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mik said:

LOL.  Look at the Mets fan trying to tell someone else about grammar.

You're gonna need to explain this one to me.  I'm missing the connection.