Josh Allen already impressing in Buffalo

1 hour ago, JMF2006 said:

Also any mentions of the hospitality tent at training camp ;)

That was on my list but I didn't want it to come back to haunt me in training camp.....  ?

23 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Let's not do this.  Let's not have a thread every day about the kid, good or bad. Especially if he has a tough day and you want to start a thread about how he was a terrible pick.  Let the kid play for a while.

you must be new here.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, GimmeSomeProcess said:

Classic message board, Rosen gets a thread 5 pages deep but Allen looks good and all the naysayers stay away. 

I stayed away from the BBMB the last year or so before it shut down because half that board loved wallowing in misery.

4 hours ago, ngbills said:

Against 3rd team defense.Still hoping for the best. I tend to  not get excited in OTA's, with no pass rush, etc. Word is he was holding the ball much longer so if it was real live action may not have that much time. 

You cant be serious. I didnt read a single he was holding the ball too long by any reporter there. Post it or get this bs outta here.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Let's not do this.  Let's not have a thread every day about the kid, good or bad. Especially if he has a tough day and you want to start a thread about how he was a terrible pick.  Let the kid play for a while.

It's been 22 years since we had a bona fide Franchise QB. People are excited. Maybe we'll be disappointed down the road...

but...

for now...

Let it happen... :flirt:

tenor.gif?itemid=9218581

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

It's been 22 years since we had a bona fide Franchise QB. People are excited. Maybe we'll be disappointed down the road...

but...

for now...

tenor.gif?itemid=9218581

That's how Pepsi Crystal was conceived.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

Andy Reid is one of the smartest coaches alive. This checks out. #ScienceBitches

andy-reid-kool-aid-2.gif

Is that really Andy Reid or is it that guy that looks and dresses just like him?

i just played a season of tecmo superbowl 3 and i created josh allen with a cannon arm and poor accuracy and just changed the passing plays to deeper bomb type plays and just so everyone knows......yes his completion percentage was still only 54 % but he threw for 5495 yards and 63 touchdowns and he rushed for another 389 yards and 8 touchdowns on the ground!!! this is a very accurate simulation.......so everyone needs to calm down and jump on the josh allen  bandwagon now......im super pumped for the season with our new QB and I dont wanna jump the gun but I also went to the super bowl and won it !!!!!!! but im not gonna jump to any conclusions and wait to see how this all plays out.

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

but...

for now...

tenor.gif?itemid=9218581

she is really gyrating her hips.....let me tell ya boyz.....that would feel absolutely terrific

Edited by natedawg3535
typo

11 hours ago, HappyDays said:

It's happening. I've come down with Josh Allen fever.

Kristopher Knox -May 24, 2018 Bleacher Report

Then again, perhaps not. Allen is proving to be a quick study, and he may prove himself ready to start as a rookie. Head coach Sean McDermott has definitely been impressed with what he's seen from the rookie so far.

Here's what McDermott had to say about Allen on One Bills Live, via the Bills' official website:

"I’ll start with the classroom first because that’s where it starts for us, with command of the offense. We’ve seen a young man that has taken the right approach through the weekend and rookie minicamp. You see the leadership and you see the intelligence. Then when he went to the field, I felt he had great command of the offense, great command of the huddle. I thought he had two solid days throwing the football."