Josh Allen Unfazed

Man, I forgot how much ambush "journalism" sucks.

Also, not much in that interview. Not sure I saw much swagger, nor a "putting in check" of TMZ.

I like Josh, I just feel like I watched a different video than the OP.

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Madd Charlie said:

I see what your saying but I like the fact that he literally gave them nothing positive or negative to work with, that's what you want. I think he handled it in a really mature way for a rookie. He had the chance to be all over the internet with a cocky response but he wants his play on the field to do the talking. I've been wrong about players may times before but there's a chance we have something special here

So sad he doesn't have yours

He's been coached for months by his agents on how to respond to the media, along with every other rookie in the NFL. 

This is a non story that proves nothing about his ability to play in this league. 

If we want to talk about swagger, I don't know, Allen doesn't strike me as the type. Seems like an "aw shucks" type

Mayfield, Jackson and Rosen have more of it, for better or worse.  

Edited by TheElectricCompany

51 minutes ago, TheElectricCompany said:

"Putting TMZ in check" LOL.

That was swagger? Giving the paparazzi a few nondescript, bland responses? 

Give me a break. 

See Josh Allen's EPIC Takedown of TMZ.  What happens next will blow your mind...

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Madd Charlie said:

Allen was not my first choice but digging into his history on and off the field now has me pretty pumped. I think he has the swagger of a star in the NFL. He put TMZ in check without breaking a sweat. I'm in, im ready to give this project my full support. 

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/17/josh-allen-jalen-ramsey-trash-talk/

He didn't really put anybody in check.

In fact he had more the look of a kid on a playground trying to avoid being goaded into taking up the schoolyard bully's invitation to a fight than a guy full of swagger.

Not saying Allen doesn't have thick skin (I hope he proves to), I just don't see what you see...at least not from this video.

Really sucks that they'd be poking at one of the more unassuming rookie QB's this early on.

Now if they tried the slick talk with the other Josh...

Video's probably going viral in a few hours and Cardinals' fans are feeling like proud papas and mamas.

15 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

In fact he had more the look of a kid on a playground trying to avoid being goaded into taking up the schoolyard bully's invitation to a fight than a guy full of swagger.

Not saying Allen doesn't have thick skin (I hope he proves to), I just don't see what you see...at least not from this video.

Really sucks that they'd be poking at one of the more unassuming rookie QB's this early on.

Video's probably going viral in a few hours and Cardinals' fans are feeling like proud papas and mamas.

Could you say that again? I couldn’t understand you with all that Rosen in your mouth. 

• Haha (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

A la EJ Manuel building up the hype and pressure and crushing him mentally? With you there. Rosen has gotten the golden pass through national media attention, even out west. It helps when you have nothing to worry about except proving people wrong about when you were drafted, if that's actually a thing. Leaked tweets on draft day will do that though.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm not sure if there is a lower line of work than being a paparazzi reporter.

Josh handled it well even though that guy was being annoying as hell and asking stupid questions.

There’s no doubt in my mind that you were the “reporter” in that video.

1 hour ago, TheElectricCompany said:

"Putting TMZ in check" LOL.

That was swagger? Giving the paparazzi a few nondescript, bland responses? 

Give me a break. 

I dont know if he put anyone in check....I did like that he didnt give any material to anyone to fuel any fires.

46 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

People are gonna see what they wanna see.

I saw someone annoyed that he was being bothered......but didnt take the cheese and start having terminal oral diareah of the mouth.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dickleyjones said:

strange. i keep seeing this comparison but i don't see it...at all.

Prototypical QB who can run if needed, has accuracy issues, is a hard worker, and is a really nice guy we can all pull for. 

I'm not saying they're the same prospect. Allen obviously has far more potential and upside. But they share similarities. 

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

LOL...sure your on the right board......the cards board is thhhhhhaaata way feel free to show yourself out.

Yeah and you'd be the one to show me door I'm guessing? Mr. Pro-Josh Allen-from-the-start himself. 

I can assure you that I didn't become a Bills fan via you and won't be going anywhere at your suggestion...lol.

22 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Prototypical QB who can run if needed, has accuracy issues, is a hard worker, and is a really nice guy we can all pull for. 

I'm not saying they're the same prospect. Allen obviously has far more potential and upside. But they share similarities. 

Comparing Josh Allen to EJ Manuel is such a superficial, lazy comparison.

18 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Somebody still got a man crush on Rosen.....let it go dude......let it go.

Not even. I actually felt Rosen and Allen were the two of the big 5 QB's who displayed one of the most important traits needed to be a successful NFL QB while in college despite Allen's low completion percentage and meager production in a smaller conference.

I was a proponent of  drafting Rosen because his stats suggested that he the more accurate of the two by far.

When Allen was drafted I immediately began watching more videos on him to pick out the other traits that may have justified the selection in the minds of those who made the pick and so that I could be more accepting of the pick.

I'm all in with Josh Allen as the Bills QB. 

Given Rosen's personality he would have been perfect for this situation.

That's all.