More wins in 2018, Browns or Bills?

More wins in 2018? Browns or Bills?   

252 members have voted

1. 1. More wins in 2018?

• Browns
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2018 at 05:42 PM

37 minutes ago, THE SLAMMER said:

Right, there was zero chance 4 years ago after he was waived by the dolphins.

I hope I’m wrong, because I want him to be well, but 4 years ago he was 4 years younger. Does he have enough time to prove he’s stable? The clock is ticking....

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You don't have a point. Boldin was prevented from pursuing opportunities with other teams while RI is 100% free to do so. 

You think Richie is not pursuing other opportunities??

Buffalo could have saved 1.5 Mil, let him sit the entire year with no distraction at all

Its not like Boldin was with the team ,he was at home.

8 minutes ago, THE SLAMMER said:

You think Richie is not pursuing other opportunities??

Buffalo could have saved 1.5 Mil, let him sit the entire year with no distraction at all

Its not like Boldin was with the team ,he was at home.

You should read up on the latest with RI.  It seems like you have no idea what he's dealing with. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I hope I’m wrong, because I want him to be well, but 4 years ago he was 4 years younger. Does he have enough time to prove he’s stable? The clock is ticking....

Keep in mind I am not believing the entire story....the media can be cruel at times. I would say his chance of resigning here are no better then 10%

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You should read up on the latest with RI.  It seems like you no idea what he's dealing with. 

This all started when I said I can't predict who will win more games, the Browns or Bills

All I was saying is ITS TO EARLY, many things can still happen, ****, Dez could be signed on Monday,

Richie is Richie, you should know better

Edited by THE SLAMMER

16 minutes ago, Augie said:

I thought he stood a decent chance of getting a network job after playing. Now I’m worried that may be gone too. He doesn’t need too much free time on his hands. 

Based on what Jeff Darlington has said, he's in a bad place.  

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I thought he stood a decent chance of getting a network job after playing. Now I’m worried that may be gone too. He doesn’t need too much free time on his hands. 

Very true, he will play somewhere but its unlikely he gets more then he was offered in Buffalo

Bills 5-6 wins

Browns 7-8 wins

Get as excited as you want over t-shirts and shorts practices, but we have a new offense, new qbs, a new oline, 1 wide reciever, and Tyrod, irregardless of what you think about him as a passer, extends drives and puts up points (when he gets in the redzone) with his ability to run.

Our defense will keep us in games, but we will have more three and outs on offense (run, run, incomplete) and will be settling for more field goals than TD's.

Alot of folk out there naively think that the QB play will immediately improve, and that the offense will be close to the same, despite the fact that the room is unexperienced, the team lacks depth at key positions, and injuries happen regularly. Its not unreasonable to expect that our North of 30 RB will get injured at some point and that teams will double team our only recieving threat. I expect alot of 7-13, 10-14 close losses. And Allen starting at some point, near the third quarter of the season, when the playoffs are out of reach. There will be growing pains.

Edited by MURPHD6

4 hours ago, THE SLAMMER said:

Keep in mind I am not believing the entire story....the media can be cruel at times. I would say his chance of resigning here are no better then 10%

You don't need to believe the entire story.

The eyewitness accounts, the police report, the tweets, is all we need to know.

Amazing how much faith some Bills fans have in a Browns team that has won 1 game in two seasons.

The Browns clearly have to prove it before anyone can realistically claim they'll win more games than ANY team in the NFL.

Just to let you all know when the Bills win more games then the Browns I won't ever let you forget what you said. You will forever be known as Browns fans. It's my duty as a Bills fan. Don't think that admitting you were wrong will make it ok. You will never be taken seriously again. Not by me. 

download.jpeg

Edited by Lfod

I am amazed at how many people think an 0-16 team is goin to bet better than a 9-7 team in one season. 

Hue Jackson is a good person and a good position coach and assistant coach but he hasn’t  been a good HC.  

We all know what Taylor is. 

McDermott is going to move this team in the right direction. McDermott isn’t afraid to make changes and tough calls to do what is best for the team.

Bills will be a better team than the Browns . 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

I voted Browns.

Bills will regress this year and Cleveland will improve significantly.  They have nowhere to go but up!  (LOL).

This all hinges on the QB play each team gets and that's still a huge question mark for both teams.

On 5/14/2018 at 10:04 AM, Bray Wyatt said:

browns will have an easier schedule, and if they are starting TT and we are starting Allen, I can see the browns. I think this is a coin flip tbh

Have you looked at the Browns schedule?  The play the NFC South and AFC West. Even their last place schedule has them playing the Jets and Houston, both teams that were "bad" after the starting QBs went down. Based on 2017, they have something like the 5th hardest schedule vs the Bills' 18th. The Browns will be a tough out for people, but that schedule is brutal. 

Bills should win more, even with a less settled QB situation.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I am amazed at how many people think an 0-16 team is goin to bet better than a 9-7 team in one season. 

Hue Jackson is a good person and a good position and assistant but he has not shown anything yet to think he is a good HC. 

We all know what Taylor is. 

McDermott is going to move this team in the right direction. McDermott isn’t afraid to make changes and tough calls to do what is best for the team.

Bills will be a better team than the Browns . 

It's not last year. No, I don't think fans know what Tyrod Taylor is. They will find out the hard way this season. 

Edited by TheTruthHurts
  • Like (+1) 1