Congrats on a great draft!

I liked it overall as well. Not sure you'll get a ton of agreement here, though.

What did you think of yours?

Edited by Rubes
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I loved the Edmunds pick and Josh Allen. You improved your O line and improved the secondary as well. Great job you guys and I hope it carries over into the season. 

I think its amazing how we get replies from people on the outside loving our picks and actual Bills Fans hating them

I think we had a solid draft and thanks for your post!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I loved the Edmunds pick and Josh Allen. You improved your O line and improved the secondary as well. Great job you guys and I hope it carries over into the season. 

Ice Bowl - you are such a great other team poster.  When I come to the GB game I'll look you up and lets have a beer.   DM me if you come to Minny for the GB game and if it's not miserable outside I'll do the same here. 

35 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

I have always been torn on Pettine.  I DO think he was screwed over in the Browns wasteland.

Agreed, but I do believe he needs lots of talent on D to be successful. 

You can implement a cover 2 just about anywhere, but pettine's D needs a dominant D-line

50 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

i hope we kick the !@#$ outta your team and make aaron rodgers eat **** for week 4.  

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Thanks! 

I think you guys had about as good of a first three rounds as you could have hoped for. An extra first in a receiver heavy draft next year will be big for you!

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Thanks Ice.  

Wish I could say I paid attention to what GB did, but alas I don't 

Thanks Ice Bowl.  I always appreciate your positive interactions on our board.  For the record, the Packers have been my favourite NFC team since the early 90's.  Your team has helped me through the drought with the adopt a playoff team program.  Good luck this year.

How do you feel about your draft?  I've been working too much to know what any other teams have done this year.

• Thank you (+1) 1

@Ice bowl 67my wife and I are considering the trek to Green Bay for the game on the 30th. Any advice? We are looking at 100 level tickets I know their expensive but this is once in a lifetime type deal stuff so don't care. What do you recommend on Saturday to do and food wise?

And yea I loved their draft even though I would've picked Rosen. At least they finally went for it with good guys on the board then wait like we did with Losman and force a pick.