Trash Talk: NYJ Safety Jamal Adams "Can't Wait to Catch Passes from Josh Allen"

What do Kony Ealy, Damon Harrison, Sheldon Rankins and Carlos Dunlap have in common...they all had one more interception than Jamal Adams last year...even Wilkerson and Richardson had more interceptions than Adams....wow....way to bring a recycling container to a trash talk...

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

Well, Allen has way more help than Darnold has. Allen is coming from a school where literally none of his teammates got drafted, now all of a sudden he has Kelvin Benjamin, Charles Clay and Nick O'Leary to throw to with McCoy in the backfield. Who does Darnold have? Seriously. He went from a loaded roster in college to a bare cupboard in the pros. Maybe he can overcome it, maybe he can't. Allen has a lot less adversity to overcome than Darnold, that's a fact. Darnold will be asked to do a lot more and to be frank, I don't think he can do it. Allen is not going to be asked to do a whole lot right away, we can ease him in.

Also, the Jets have no picks to build around Darnold with in the future. They traded everything away for Darnold and they are going to be without their 2nd in 2019. Jamaal Adams is a good player don't get me wrong but the Jets draft was down right terrible, like really really bad.They need a lot of help in many areas all over the field, the Bills are a playoff team with an influx of talent, the Jets are bottom feeders that gave up a ton of picks. Bowles is also a dumb coach, I question his ability to groom Darnold.

I know Adams was just talking **** probably trying to get a few laughs and have fun but he is going to be disappointed.

If Allen can be a better QB than Tyrod Taylor, we're in the playoffs. Sam Darnold will have to be a generational talent to get the Jets to the playoffs.

Edited by NewDayBills

1 hour ago, 1billsfan said:

Interesting that this is coming from the Jets #1 leader on the team. The great thing is that his bold take tweet will never go away.

I heard that Adams' new QB has small hands, a fumbling problem and arm strength that will definitely be a problem in bad weather games. Why would he put more pressure on his QB to not have any turnovers vs the Bills? Simply amazing.

Plus he went to USC ;)

QB Bust University ;) 

59 minutes ago, Foxx said:

that should be posted to his twitter thread.

Yeah his impressive stat line.

I wonder how many snaps he played to get 16 tackles and 6 PD's ?

Talk about not earning your money.