Day 3 of draft rounds 4-7 let’s talk

29 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Just take a QB with this last pick. Take a chance. You never know. It’s pretty much a throw away pick anyway. Just take a QB and let him be the 4th guy through camp and the starter of that last Preseason game. You never know. If Faulk is still there, that’s who I want.

I would rather draft some underachiever, then some guy who is lacking in physical tools that can't be improved.

Edited by LabattBlue

At the end of the day - I'm a Shaquem Griffin fan for life now.  What an unbelievable moment.  Carroll making it happen almost makes me stop hating him for handing a SB to the Cheaters** ...almost (friggin ahole)

• Like (+1) 1

I take the attitude I always take - even though I watch college ball and study mocks, what I know adds up to a fraction of 1% of what Beane and guys who do this 24x7 know.

So, I’m excited to see what each pick can contribute to the Bills.

Personally I preferred Parry NIckerson over Siran Neal and Taron Johnson but am willing to concede that McD probably knows the DBs who fit his system better.

Also, after the Zay experience, I am not sure about our team's ability to evaluate players on offense as well as defense. This is not a knock on McBeane.

7 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

And Berrios goes to the Patriots... because of course he does

I would have preferred Berrios to RayRay, but alas...

Just now, ALF said:

Besides G Wyatt Teller  in rd5 ,   day 3 is a real mystery to me . Maybe Gunnerbill  has some insight on the Bill's picks today.

Secondary was a need.

32 minutes ago, tannins said:

I just hope these guys work out and this team resigns them when their rookie contracts are up so we don't constantly use picks on CBs. 

Who do you have on your board? 

Looks like a pure loser draft,  other then LB with second first round pick,  we could be seeing total bust draft.  

1 hour ago, tannins said:

Taking CB Taron Johnson over OT Tyrell Cosby in the 4th was disappointing then to come back for another DB next pick??? Not feeling the Day 3 picks. Hope I'm wrong. 

you're wrong.   trust the process.   McBeanes know what they are doing.  

48 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Love all out Day three picks

McBeanes have absolutely killed this draft.  A+

3 minutes ago, ALF said:

They look short and slow ?  I just glanced in today, sorry if i'm mistaken.

You need to watch this then

57 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

McDermott knows LBs and secondary guys, got a really good eye for them. I like both the secondary picks for sub package purposes, with Neal they can go a bit bigger in nickel or dime.

What he did with the now DC of the Panthers getting Worley and Bradberry with the other kid the same year and bringing them right up to not miss Josh Norman was impressive