Adam Schein LOVES him some Josh Allen (and Edmunds)

I've seen this guy criticize our franchise soo often.  So this was a bit of a surprise.

He LOVES Allen and felt the Bills hit it out of the park moving up for him, and then Crushed it again with Edmunds.  Wentz and Kuechly comparisons.

I'll take it.

Edited by dezertbill
  • Thank you (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

I've seen this guy criticize our franchise soo often.  So this was a bit of a surprise.

He LOVES Allen and felt the Bills hit it out of the park moving up for him, and then Crushed it again with Edmunds.  Wentz and Kuechly comparisons.

I'll take it.

I feel the Edmunds to Kuechly comparison may be close.  That is so exciting.  Kuechly seemed closer to a finished product when he left College.  I think Allen is way more of a project than Wentz, but, that is okay.  But, I get the comparison in style.

3 hours ago, Big C said:

Took a turn when we brought Rex in. 

I did too.

By year 2 I had cancelled my seasons.

Would have done it year one but I had already paid :( 

I skipped the last 4 games and didn't sell my tickets or give them away my GF knew I was pissed.

Back to the topic at hand.

Did you see Beanes interview where he said if they didn't get a QB and stayed at 12 Edmunds was the pick?

Then he gets a QB and Edmunds.

54 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

This guy is a total tool.  He has that face you just wanna punch.  

I didn't watch the video but how can two people have Peter Laviolette's face at the  same time?

Edited by 4merper4mer

5 hours ago, Big C said:

He was a big fan of the Marrone hire and was all about us in those years, though some say it was homerism. Took a turn when we brought Rex in. 

Thays because Schien is a Syracuse grad.  He loves Marrone because he helped bring the program back to slightly above average, right before he jumped to the Bills.  

17 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Thays because Schien is a Syracuse grad.  He loves Marrone because he helped bring the program back to slightly above average, right before he jumped to the Bills.  

Could it just be marrone was a much better coach than Rex? Not a huge fan of the dude but he’s doing good stuff in Jax and had some of our best results too

The only thing that scares me is that he is saying Allen probably starts right away. This scares me because I think he could use at least 8 games on the bench. But he will look so much better than McCarron and Peterman in practice that the Bills are really going to have to practice some self control if they want him to develop. 

• Like (+1) 1

are those stats between allen and wentz correct in the vid ?  WOW  other than comp percent his numbers are way better                                                                                                                       bills are killing this draft    BEANO    

I can't believe some were/are disappointed about Allen.  Character guy, every athletic trait you want and as he said - if you watch  his play he does not seem like an in accurate quarterback.  Then in second half of senior bowl - seemed like the best guy on the field.  Admittedly I am no scout, but I thought him or Darnold were the clear 1/2. Obviously Browns disagreed, but Baker is not big and he is not fast.  So you are all in on accuracy and competitiveness.  Never understood the Rosen love.  He has maximized his talent.  He has a solid NFL arm, but not a plus arm.  He is immobile.  He is fragile.  And he is potentially divisive.  Yuk!  Flame away, but I think we will be very, very happy with Mr. Allen.

• Like (+1) 1