What would you like to do with #96?

Just now, Bronxbomber21 said:

Do u take Griffin at pick 96 if hes there and theres no Olineman with a 3 rd round grade?

Yep you just fixed your LBer group in one draft and someone thags gonna be a stud ST worst case 

Edited by MAJBobby

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...albeit defensive, Meatball was a 5th.....OL House Ballard was an 11th.....Shaun O'Hara was a UDFA out of Rutgers.......you just never know.........

It happens, but I think people are approaching it like "We have a whole THIS SEASON at OL, draft a lineman, and it addresses the need"....yeah MAYBE with a first round guy, but usually an olineman takes a couple years to get any good, so drafting a 3rd rounder and thinking "Yay, we've addressed the Oline!" is simplistic.

There are some positions that rookies have a better track record of making an impact (Running Back , Linebackers particularly).

If they are going to improve the line THIS SEASON, I don't expect it to be through the draft.

*House Ballard was an odd situation. He was a top prospect, more like a 1st round guy.

Edited by OJABBA

3 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Dante Pettis WR Washington Huskies

Can return punts. 4.55 speed 6' 0" 190 lbs

So, just a little slower than our 6’5” 250 pound LB?   :)

OK, he’s a freak! 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

If the Draft breaks for us, I would love to package this pick with a 5th or 2019 pick to move up and grab WR Anthony Miller.

Kelvin Benjamin and Anthony Miller on the outside with Zay in the slot has a lot of potential.

You...may have won the internet today, my friend.

21 minutes ago, Dkollidas said:

I feel like James Washington will be a guy they’d like if he’s available 

He'd be a good target, but think he might go early. If we get Washington or Chark that'd be cool. 

Guice is actually looking like a possibility at this point too.