HERE WE GO! GIANTS looking to TRADE DOWN

KDIGGZ

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

I would take Darnold at 2 if Browns do not choose him.  I hope that is the play if we trade up that high.

I'm with you.  

I've had Rosen as my #1 for a while, but I think Darnold might be the best fit for this franchise.

if the giants trade 2 to another team then you can scratch Mayfield, darnold and Rosen off the board.  \

that means Allen or stay at 12.   I think the Bills are boxed in pretty good an have to sell the farm for number 2 . It will be a bite the bullet it season and next off season they can spend their way to fill the holes.   

Just now, SWATeam said:

I'm with you.  

I've had Rosen as my #1 for a while, but I think Darnold might be the best fit for this franchise.

it makes me think they want Darnold.  i'm not high on him, he's a mess of a QB product but he gets the job done.  but it doesn't necessarily have to be Darnold.  if they really want Rosen and think there's a chance Jets would take him then they have to get to 2

5 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

too much to give up-- we will get Rosen at 4 or 5

If the reports that Mayfield is going #1 are true, then I could see Darnold and Rosen going 2 and 3. So you may be right, and I would prefer if you are, but I could also see all three being gone before the 4th pick.

Just now, BillsFan17 said:

Broncos are most likely to move up

Really depressing.  We will be fighting to get the fourth of the top 4.  I like Allen, however, so I wouldn't be angry unless we miss out on all of them.

• Like (+1) 1