Browns Take Mayfield at #1

If this is true, there is no doubt in my mind that the Bills will do everything they can to get to 2. The Giants may very well take Darnold, but I'm not sure they want a QB. The thing is the Bills will have to get to 4-5 first to convince the Giants to trade. 

Edited by sven233

2 minutes ago, Epstein's Mother said:

Dorsey says he hasn't even told his wife what the pick is but Schefty knows?

Shefty may know more because he's looped in with the agents, who may have heard from Browns

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Sal C says he really believes the Giants aren't taking a QB.

Then if they don't trade out, Gettelman deserves to be fired on the spot.

here's why this would be bad: because Allen and Darnold are still on the board.  don't want either.  i was feeling good yesterday about Rosen falling to us now i feel like they will give up more picks to move up and get a worse QB

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Browns media think it's Allen, other sources saying Darnold, Mayfield was just leaked yesterday and some thought it was just to get someone to try and trade up

I think the Bills want Mayfield. 

I think the word on the street is that we want to get ahead of the Jets to pick him, and the Browns are willing to see if we'll give up a kings ransom to get him because they know that if they do pick him or Allen, Darnold goes #2 and we're completely screwed in our quest for a QB knowing the Jets will take one. 

5 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

some thought it was just to get someone to try and trade up

I could see that, maybe trying to scare the Bills into that rumored 3 way trade. Like if you guys don't who knows what will happen... I won't freak out yet but if the first 2 picks are Mayfield and Darnold that could ruin it for us. But I think about it as we need one of Dorsey, Gettleman, or Maccagnan to screw it up so i like our odds.

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

I think the Bills want Mayfield. 

I think the word on the street is that we want to get ahead of the Jets to pick him, and the Browns are willing to see if we'll give up a kings ransom to get him because they know that if they do pick him or Allen, Darnold goes #2 and we're completely screwed in our quest for a QB knowing the Jets will take one. 

i think Jets want Rosen and Bills were trying to get ahead of them for him.  I think they like Mayfield's story but based on everything they have said about a franchise QB i don't think they would target someone his size