Just reported on NFL network moving the chains, Browns willing to deal 4th pick - Schefter Reporting the Same

16 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

This is probably the right attitude. I’m preparing for a high character G and C in the first, followed by the most pro ready qb in the 5th.

Didn't we get "the most pro ready QB" in the 5th last year? Or so Jon Gruden said.

Edited by SydneyBillsFan

29 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

I think this guy is a perfect fit for Buffalo. He will help remove that whipped puppy mentality and give the team some Swag. Make it happen.

The team has some swag.  Some fans could use a strong dose of confidence to fight their whoa-is-us-because-we're-Buffalo disease

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

LOL. Now there is some drivel 

Dorsey's bride doesn't even know.Early speculation..Darnold one..Chubb at 4. Appears fans want to end the selling off..they want a competitive team now,which is understandable.Per the Drennan show.

Edited by Misterbluesky

27 minutes ago, jkirchofer said:

It is all about that fifth year option for the Browns, but I think it will take next year's first to get to no. 4. There may not be much left to get from no. 4 to no. 2 unless you include a player (Shady).

If you mean 12, 22, and next year's first for 4, I'm passing on that.

Edited by Dr. Who
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

I hope this fellow with a sparkle in his eyes isn't a grammar school teacher. :wub:

Don't tell you you don't recognize Hedley Lamarr! Greatest wild west villain who ever lived!!

Listening to Schopp and Bulldog today. I really hope that they do not Pass on Rosen because they want a Quiet Yes man. 

But that would so point to past Bills passing in Talent because he is not a “nice” guy. 

They make is seem they would be scared to take Rosen because of his out spoken ness. The hat etc etc 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1

If rosen passes #5, i would be weary of fins, cards and maybe even pats moving up to get him.  I think he as the potential to fall to us at 12, but im scared of the fins grabbing him or cardinals leap us.  If rosen is at 7 we need to move up and get him.  

12 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Don't tell you you don't recognize Hedley Lamarr! Greatest wild west villain who ever lived!!

It was bothering me because the picture you showed reminded me of someone that I recognized from an old TV show. Later on I came to the conclusion that it was Harvey Korman from the Carol Burnett Show. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=carol+burnett+show+cast&rlz=1C1AYBJ_enUS769US769&oq=Carol+&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i61j69i57j0l3.6059j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

24 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Dorsey's bride doesn't even know.Early speculation..Barkley at one..Chubb at 4. Appears fans want to end the selling off..they want a competitive team now,which is understandable.Per the Drennan show.

No chance a QB doesn't go to Cleveland at 1. Which one is the question.  4 is up in the air. 

6 minutes ago, JohnC said:

It was bothering me because the picture you showed reminded me of someone that I recognized from an old TV show. Later on I came to the conclusion that it was Harvey Korman from the Carol Burnett Show. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=carol+burnett+show+cast&rlz=1C1AYBJ_enUS769US769&oq=Carol+&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i61j69i57j0l3.6059j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Yep, Harvey Korman. The one and only! A funnier man never walked this planet. His portrayal of Hedley Lamarr in 'Blazing Saddles' is a classic.