NYTIMES leaked player-owner meeting

1 hour ago, first_and_ten said:

Sadly, Trump just uses the kneeling as a way to rouse up his base and to deflect . The guy hasn't stood for anything his entire life except how to make a profit. This guy played football , tennis and squash but used "bone spurs" to get exempt from military service. The biggest con man to every grace the office of the presidency has no right to talk on this issue. When it came time for him to stand up and do his part, he took a seat like a coward. Now he thinks he can speak on players taking a knee?  What a hypocrite!

Bottom Line:

BOTH sides EQUALLY deflect, and attempt to divide us all, we consume the product and they keep controlling us. The faster we all focus on what is important: Family, friends loves ones, health, enjoying your passions: Respect everything. Be at ease. Be good to others.

We will all be better for it.

It is time for people to put down their political pom-poms on BOTH sides EQUALLY and realize the information you consume has been designed to trick you, control you, and deceive and divide you.

Again folks, BOTH sides. EQUALLY.

Rant over.

Edited by Like A Mofo
  • Like (+1) 1

To the players and owners 

Keep your !@#$ing political crap out of football. 

Players make a lot of money and could do a lot in their community.  

Owners have millions. 

Do something instead of being a rich spoiled ass. 

Get in to the community work with the police and do some good.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, mead107 said:

To the players and owners 

Keep your !@#$ing political crap out of football. 

Players make a lot of money and could do a lot in their community.  

Owners have millions. 

Do something instead of being a rich spoiled ass. 

Get in to the community work with the police and do some good.  

Same could be said of Trump....Keep your &%!! spoiled fake billionaire #$@! out of this

1 minute ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Get a life and keep this crap off the board.  We don't like it in our games or our boards.  We use sports as an opportunity to get away from this BS.

How about you get one while you're at it. I'll use sports any way I choose. 

1 hour ago, first_and_ten said:

Sadly, Trump just uses the kneeling as a way to rouse up his base and to deflect . The guy hasn't stood for anything his entire life except how to make a profit. This guy played football , tennis and squash but used "bone spurs" to get exempt from military service. The biggest con man to every grace the office of the presidency has no right to talk on this issue. When it came time for him to stand up and do his part, he took a seat like a coward. Now he thinks he can speak on players taking a knee?  What a hypocrite!

Amen, brother.

16 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

another person conned by the ultimate con man....Sad!!

Maybe but you are also being conned by the likes of Liberal Lemon and others on CNN and all your other news outlets.

Getting Conned by Neo-Con Hannity or Liberal Holt is basically one in the same.  Wake up.

Mick Mulvaney, President Donald Trump’s budget director, raised eyebrows on Tuesday with an anecdote about his time in the House of Representatives.

We had a hierarchy in my office in Congress,” he said at the American Bankers Association conference in Washington, according to The New York Times. “If you’re a lobbyist who never gave us money, I didn’t talk to you. If you’re a lobbyist who gave us money, I might talk to you.”

Oh yeah, this administration wouldn’t even dream of raping the populace like their predecessors! Haaaaa

Just now, Like A Mofo said:

Getting Conned by Neo-Con Hannity or Liberal Holt is basically one in the same.  Wake up.

You are carrying Hannity's water by saying that. Sure both play to their base, but only one makes up conspiracy theories and lies constantly. Hannity even has a personal relationship with Trump. 

1 minute ago, Like A Mofo said:

Maybe but you are also being conned by the likes of Liberal Lemon and others on CNN and all your other news outlets.

My only point was that Trump has no right to speak on this issue and that he has ulterior motives. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

You are carrying Hannity's water by saying that. Sure both play to their base, but only one makes up conspiracy theories and lies constantly. Hannity even has a personal relationship with Trump. 

You are still blinded with your Liberal sunglasses, much like the Neo-Cons are with their Conservative sunglasses. Equally.  Keep being in denial though if it helps you all sleep better.

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Doesn't Trump always sound that way? 

And he is only using this as wedge issue to blame black people and rally his base. Picking fights with  Blacks not standing, scapegoating immigrants and attacking China for "taking our jobs." Being a jackass blowhard is the only think Trump knows how to do. Just a terrible person and the worst president ever 

Awwwww.....President Trump has hurt your little feelings.

Too !@#$ing bad. 

I long for the days when football on Sunday, and Monday night, were free of politics.  These kneeling displays should not even occur, if Goodell wasn't so weak and afraid of the player's union.  I think there is an NFL rule stating that players should stand at attention during the singing of the National Anthem prior to the start of the game.