NYTIMES leaked player-owner meeting

19 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Man, Terry P sounds like an outright simpleton in this piece.

I honestly wonder if he kept Whaley around so long because he felt him to be some kind of kindred spirit? I'd happily petition the team to let Kim do all of the public speaking because Terry is, as my good pal put it, a 'goober'.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Blokestradamus said:

I honestly wonder if he kept Whaley around so long because he felt him to be some kind of kindred spirit? I'd happily petition the team to let Kim do all of the public speaking because Terry is, as my good pal put it, a 'goober'.

Terry kinda reminds of the cringe-worthy stuff the father character in Get Out would say.   I really hope he doesn't go around the locker-room giving out sweet handshakes and calling black guys "my brother."  

"Pegula ...unloaded a dizzying flurry of nautical metaphors to describe their predicament"  LOL

Edited by stevewin

53 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

Sadly, Trump just uses the kneeling as a way to rouse up his base and to deflect . The guy hasn't stood for anything his entire life except how to make a profit. This guy played football , tennis and squash but used "bone spurs" to get exempt from military service. The biggest con man to every grace the office of the presidency has no right to talk on this issue. When it came time for him to stand up and do his part, he took a seat like a coward. Now he thinks he can speak on players taking a knee?  What a hypocrite!

Move to Canada snowflake

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Doesn't Trump always sound that way? 

And he is only using this as wedge issue to blame black people and rally his base. Picking fights with  Blacks not standing, scapegoating immigrants and attacking China for "taking our jobs." Being a jackass blowhard is the only think Trump knows how to do. Just a terrible person and the worst president ever 

The truth does tend to get people riled up... especially when he exposes the corrupt ways the left and right have raped this country for decades so that the politicians on both sides could enrich themselves. Gotta love that the corrupt establishment is trying to blackmail him with a crooked unconstitutional investigation to a deafening silence from congress.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Troll Toll said:

The truth does tend to get people riled up... especially when he exposes the corrupt ways the left and right have raped this country for decades so that the politicians on both sides could enrich themselves. Gotta love that the corrupt establishment is trying to blackmail him with a crooked unconstitutional investigation to a deafening silence from congress.

Raped the country?? Yes, and left us, poor us, with the highest standard of living in world history. How do we go on like this?? 

Let's hope that investigation keeps putting his Russian loving cronies in jail. Go Mueller!!!

6 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

another person conned by the ultimate con man....Sad!!

1 hour ago, first_and_ten said:

Sadly, Trump just uses the kneeling as a way to rouse up his base and to deflect . The guy hasn't stood for anything his entire life except how to make a profit. This guy played football , tennis and squash but used "bone spurs" to get exempt from military service. The biggest con man to every grace the office of the presidency has no right to talk on this issue. When it came time for him to stand up and do his part, he took a seat like a coward. Now he thinks he can speak on players taking a knee?  What a hypocrite!

Go back to California snow flake.

43 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

My response would have been the same. He is a hypocrite to speak on the subject. The previous guy didn't use bone spurs to get out of military service, so yes he could speak on it. My response wasn't one for or against the kneeling, it was on the hypocrisy of the con man in office.

Yup the other guy just had a fake birth certificate so he could run for president.

• Haha (+1) 1