NYTIMES leaked player-owner meeting

23 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I totally respect that but what about the anthem thing? I gots to know!

:beer: I don't know if he's commented directly, but I'd be shocked if his stance wasn't in support of the 1st amendment. 

... Actually, it's Kanye so I shouldn't say "I'd be shocked" since he could just as conceivably come out and say the sky is yellow and pulsing with dragon energy in response to that question. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: I don't know if he's commented directly, but I'd be shocked if his stance wasn't in support of the 1st amendment. 

... Actually, it's Kanye so I shouldn't say "I'd be shocked" since he could just as conceivably come out and say the sky is yellow and pulsing with dragon energy in response to that question. 

Damn, I was hoping for clarification because even though we have years of comments, lyrics, musical stylings, and reality TV drama, I simply MUST know what his stance is on the anthem issue before I can tell whether I like him or not. 

Dragon Energy. A 5 oz. can of pick me up coming soon to a store near you!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

If Obama came out in support of their free speech rights you'd say he was overstepping and go into meltdown. Phone in to Hannity and talk about how he's Gaius Octavian Augustus.

if Obama came out in support of something without dithering and bending to the wind, that would have been the first time he did

1 hour ago, first_and_ten said:

You almost sounded intelligent until the Obama claim. Just a side note...if you really think this tax bill was a cut for the middle class, you're dumber than you sound. Look at the bill. It's a giveaway for the rich. When they come after Your medicare and Social Security because the country is in so much debt, then you can thank your liar n chief. The only thing you can engage is your dog. But then again he's probably too smart for you.

Just a side note I don't read what you were saying anymore. But it's hard for me to read, as I'm a disabled Vietnam veteran. Not on the American side, but I'm Vietnamese.  I fought for Kim's Yung Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang

8 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Damn, I was hoping for clarification because even though we have years of comments, lyrics, musical stylings, and reality TV drama, I simply MUST know what his stance is on the anthem issue before I can tell whether I like him or not. 

:beer::lol: 

14 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Perfect when mixed with Charlie Sheen brand Tiger Blood.  For when you want to be both Winning And Great Again.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Perfect when mixed with Charlie Sheen brand Tiger Blood.  For when you want to be both Winning And Great Again.

Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after consuming Dragon Energy mixed with Tiger Blood.

It's not safe to do so while Winning at being Great Again.

I don't think CK wants to play football.  He simply wants the victim tag on himself to further his cause. Nobody that wants to get a job as the face of a sports franchise and a leader of men in an entertainment business would make this speech a week ago. 

2 hours ago, first_and_ten said:

You almost sounded intelligent until the Obama claim. Just a side note...if you really think this tax bill was a cut for the middle class, you're dumber than you sound. Look at the bill. It's a giveaway for the rich. When they come after Your medicare and Social Security because the country is in so much debt, then you can thank your liar n chief. The only thing you can engage is your dog. But then again he's probably too smart for you.

How is it a giveaway for the rich?  Do you have some numbers please? 

Edited by keepthefaith

nxNz44_J_bigger.jpgChance The RapperVerified account @chancetherapper 2h2 hours ago

Black people don’t have to be democrats.

It's Happening .......................

433 replies1,064 retweets5,304 likes

Edited by B-Man

Obama’s speechwriter demands everyone stop giving Kanye West ‘the attention he’s desperate for’

As reported, rapper Kanye West took to Twitter Wednesday to explain that, though he doesn’t agree with everything President Trump does, he considers Trump his brother and admits that they “are both dragon energy.” He also tweeted a photo of his signed MAGA cap.

It’s all too much for a lot of progressives to bear, and Barack Obama’s former speechwriter and “Pod Save America” host Jon Favreau demanded that people stop giving West attention.

Anyone else remember this?

“To Kanye & Kim — Thanks for the support.” We don’t remember any complaints back then about West being an attention hound.

obama-kanye-west-kim-kardashian_new.jpg

So West, a mega-celebrity who’s released several platinum and multi-platinum albums, is suddenly “desperate for attention?” And decided to express that desperation by tweeting that he liked the way Candace Owens thinks, thus becoming an “alt-right darling”?

Come on — it really is repugnant that West isn’t allowed to express an independent thought without his mental health being questioned.

Stay on the LIBERAL PLANTATION or you will be taken down.

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I'm not one of his supporters.  He's a blithering idiot.

Thinking you're an !@#$ doesn't make anyone a Trump supporter.

It just means you're being an !@#$.

Does it make you feel like a big man calling me names tommy boy?

5 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

I don't think CK wants to play football.  He simply wants the victim tag on himself to further his cause. Nobody that wants to get a job as the face of a sports franchise and a leader of men in an entertainment business would make this speech a week ago. 

How is it a giveaway for the rich?  Do you have some numbers please? 

Here is just a sample...https://www.thedailybeast.com/five-ways-that-the-republican-tax-bill-is-a-giveaway-to-the-super-rich

9 hours ago, first_and_ten said:

It's a crap article with crap arguments.

It was the aim of the bill to reduce corporate taxes to make the US a more competitive place to do business.  This is a good thing for companies and their workers.  Mission accomplished.

Top wage earners lost the their state tax deductions above $10K.  That is a tax increase.  The top bracket went from 39.6% to 37%, and both are ridiculous numbers.  Nobody should be forced to give the federal government this much of their income.  All brackets were reduced, including the top.  Those that pay a hefty load of the taxes in this country also deserve cuts. 

Lastly, businesses especially small businesses are over taxed.  Small business owners even pay taxes on income they don't take.  You probably have no idea how that works but it's very true.  Some states (like mine) charge additional taxes to small business owners and some states tax small business inventory.  Small businesses should not pay more in taxes than large businesses and that has been the case in many instances in the past.  Again, the new tax code is aiming to make it easier for business to be competitive here.  Hit the target again. 

10 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

It's a crap article with crap arguments.

It was the aim of the bill to reduce corporate taxes to make the US a more competitive place to do business.  This is a good thing for companies and their workers.  Mission accomplished.

Top wage earners lost the their state tax deductions above $10K.  That is a tax increase.  The top bracket went from 39.6% to 37%, and both are ridiculous numbers.  Nobody should be forced to give the federal government this much of their income.  All brackets were reduced, including the top.  Those that pay a hefty load of the taxes in this country also deserve cuts. 

Lastly, businesses especially small businesses are over taxed.  Small business owners even pay taxes on income they don't take.  You probably have no idea how that works but it's very true.  Some states (like mine) charge additional taxes to small business owners and some states tax small business inventory.  Small businesses should not pay more in taxes than large businesses and that has been the case in many instances in the past.  Again, the new tax code is aiming to make it easier for business to be competitive here.  Hit the target again. 

Sure, that was partly the aim, but really, just like with taking away people's health insurance that was attempted and failed, the aim was to borrow more money and give it to the wealthy. Our debt is really just payoffs to the rich GOP lobbyists 

Polls show most Americans are not buying the scam 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sure, that was partly the aim, but really, just like with taking away people's health insurance that was attempted and failed, the aim was to borrow more money and give it to the wealthy. Our debt is really just payoffs to the rich GOP lobbyists 

Polls show most Americans are not buying the scam 

Agree that the debt is a problem.  Can we get the pols on your side to help pass massive spending cuts so we can keep America great? 

8 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Agree that the debt is a problem.  Can we get the pols on your side to help pass massive spending cuts so we can keep America great? 

no politician in office bothers to reduce the debt, from any side, so it really doesn't matter

but you can whine and complain and ruin your life and a lot of those who have to listen to you on it

1 minute ago, keepthefaith said:

Nope! We have to take care of our old folks which is going to cost more. 

Infrastructure, military, education and health care are all going to cost more. Taxes are going to have to go back up.