NYTIMES leaked player-owner meeting

6 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

You're such a fool. That 5 year old comment was an illustration to prove a point. You are trying to rationalize your vile comment instead of apologizing like a real man would. You were wrong to say it. Why can't you admit that Tasker?  Why? Is it because you're just like Trump, who cannot bring himself to ever admit he is wrong? When I'm wrong , I admit it and apologize. You weaponized my family. Me mentioning "my 5 year old" if he existed, does not make it right and now say "he's now fair game". I' don't have a 5 year old and I wouldn't ever bring up my real family because I know the likes of you exist on message boards. I really hope you don't have children. I would  feel sorry for them if the man you portray on this board is really you. Look in the mirror brother!!! You're in a pathetic state. Now, I am truly done with you. Unless you're removed from the boards, I will no longer respond to you. Have at now, because I know you won't be able to resist.

How dare you engage in such disgusting attacks on my family!  I hope they remove you from the board!

No, you engaged in personal attacks, and brought your family into them.  It doesn't surprise me that you're completely unable to take any personal responsibility for your own actions, because that's what spineless cunts like you do:  engage in !@#$ery, and then blame everyone else for your own bull ****.

Go step in front of a bus.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

He's not.  He's a louder, dumber gatorman.

That sounds just about right.

44 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you can't do that with the kids, maybe get them taken into wardship if you are rich...

there really isn't much to compare to slavery of 150 or so years ago.

If the Civil War were caused by slavery.  It was more about the economic differences of the mercantile and industrial northeast vs. the agricultural south.  Basically, a bitter split between the monied urban progressives and the rural population.

Sound familiar?  If not, ask a racist deplorable clings to his guns and religion...

The civil war has already started, it's a cultural and information civil war at the moment (this is apparent) - it wouldn't take much to push it into something more deadly. 

(I do not think we are going to go down that road, for the record... but you have to be willfully blind or living in a bubble if you can't see the truth of the above)

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The civil war has already started, it's a cultural and information civil war at the moment (this is apparent) - it wouldn't take much to push it into something more deadly. 

(I do not think we are going to go down that road, for the record... but you have to be willfully blind or living in a bubble if you can't see the truth of the above)

I can't see people wanting Round Two of a battle where 1,000 people are laying there dead in a farmer's field or University Campus

the lack of appreciation for nuance and the sadly displayed extreme arrogance of people is not the same as having them boldly confront tanks firing at them and drones bombing them

Edited by row_33

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

If the Civil War were caused by slavery.  It was more about the economic differences of the mercantile and industrial northeast vs. the agricultural south.  Basically, a bitter split between the monied urban progressives and the rural population.

Sound familiar?  If not, ask a racist deplorable clings to his guns and religion...

What economic interest did John Brown represent? And the mercantile interests benefited from slavery. The "industrial" northeast had the very rural northwest on their side. Iowa was and still is pretty rural and was very pro union. 

This interpretation really does not hold any water at all 

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I can't see people wanting Round Two of a battle where 1,000 people are laying there dead in a farmer's field or University Campus

the lack of appreciation for nuance and the sadly displayed extreme arrogance of people is not the same as having them boldly confront tanks firing at them and drones bombing them

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

It won't be tanks and drones at first. It'll be a series of mass casualty events. 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It won't be tanks and drones at first. It'll be a series of mass casualty events. 

It has to have some organization, and it will be sussed out and destroyed with extreme prejudice.

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What economic interest did John Brown represent? And the mercantile interests benefited from slavery. The "industrial" northeast had the very rural northwest on their side. Iowa was and still is pretty rural and was very pro union. 

This interpretation really does not hold any water at all 

But the important thing to remember is that you're functionally retarded, so your rebuttal is entirely ignorable and useless.

2 hours ago, first_and_ten said:

When total losers attack people's families because they can't argue their point in an intelligent manner, they need to be thrown off the site. This guy has proven with his words what he is. He can't articulate a point without attacking someone personally. Just like the idiot he serves. 

He can't even spell. Don't worry "shirley", I won't hurt you..lol

I like the pain. Bring it. Our safe word will be keep going. But you won't. You'll trickle out shortly just like the bug

2 hours ago, first_and_ten said:

You're such a fool. That 5 year old comment was an illustration to prove a point. You are trying to rationalize your vile comment instead of apologizing like a real man would. You were wrong to say it. Why can't you admit that Tasker?  Why? Is it because you're just like Trump, who cannot bring himself to ever admit he is wrong? When I'm wrong , I admit it and apologize. You weaponized my family. Me mentioning "my 5 year old" if he existed, does not make it right and now say "he's now fair game". I' don't have a 5 year old and I wouldn't ever bring up my real family because I know the likes of you exist on message boards. I really hope you don't have children. I would  feel sorry for them if the man you portray on this board is really you. Look in the mirror brother!!! You're in a pathetic state. Now, I am truly done with you. Unless you're removed from the boards, I will no longer respond to you. Have at now, because I know you won't be able to resist.

Out of curiosity, what does this mean? How will you know who to contact? I don't think you can find a home phone number for a guy named Takeyoutotasker.

You came here spitting venom and then proceeded to make a fool of yourself by doubling down and attacking people on this board. You were offered advice from a few here to back off but you went ahead and tried to go toe to toe with long term posters here. Ease off, lurk awhile, see the lay of the land and don't post anything unless you are positive you can back it up with facts. Shirley* you can understand that?

*There are several long term jokes that you or anyone else that hasn't been here for long would understand. Don't be so quick to fire off shots.