NYTIMES leaked player-owner meeting

19 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

If what you've presented here today is any indication of your understanding of the federal tax code, you're likely already under investigation for negligence and/or fraud.  That may be for the best though.  That way when you go to prison, your five year old will have the opportunity to be raised by whatever guy your wife starts !@#$ing, and that level of addition by subtraction may give him the fighting chance in life that you clearly won't be able to.

You’re better than this. What is with all the doom and gloom from you the last couple of months? Are you okay man? 

PS America isn’t even close to a civil/shooting war. Step away from the ledge brotha.

Edited by gatorbait
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

You’re better than this. What is with all the doom and gloom from you the last couple of months? Are you okay man? 

PS America isn’t even close to a civil/shooting war. Step away from the ledge brotha.

It was 20 months from Harper's Ferry to the Civil War.  And we're nearly as divided now as we were then.  

5 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

When people come down, and begin their engagement with baseless charges or racism like Coach Tuesday over political disagreements, or, when asked to better surmise their argument because I'm genuinely trying to understand it and wish to engage them, but they aren't making it coherently, and they respond with something along the lines of:  "Wow, you need me to dumb it down for you? Hahahaha The real truth is you cannot rationally argue your own point." like this guy did, then there is no point in trying to be civil, as they aren't interested in civility.

When approached by people like this, you don't try to explain how you aren't a racist, or that you aren't unintelligent; because they have demonstrated that they aren't good people, and that they are intellectually dishonest, and that they think less of you as a person because you believe in hard work, family, personal responsibility, and natural rights.  They don't deserve the conversation, because they don't want one.  They actually seek to avoid it, and substitute ugly charges for debate.

And the truth, my friend, is that when the sides of the discussion are as polarized as this, we are approaching a shooting war.  There is no reconciling the two positions, and we no longer have a shared culture which binds us.  It used to be that two people could agree that there was a problem, and disagreed about the way to solve it.  Now, we no longer share that, and it's time to be done with the Union.

I'm not giving up any more ground to these people.

When they act like !@#$s, you treat them like !@#$s.

23 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

When total losers attack people's families because they can't argue their point in an intelligent manner, they need to be thrown off the site. This guy has proven with his words what he is. He can't articulate a point without attacking someone personally. Just like the idiot he serves. 

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

And who's going to do it big boy?  Shirley, it ain't you.

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

And who's going to do it big boy?  Shirley, it ain't you.

He can't even spell. Don't worry "shirley", I won't hurt you..lol

1 minute ago, first_and_ten said:

When total losers attack people's families because they can't argue their point in an intelligent manner, they need to be thrown off the site. This guy has proven with his words what he is. He can't articulate a point without attacking someone personally. Just like the idiot he serves. 

Actually, that was you.  I tried to have a civil conversation, and you threw the first punch.  You're also the one who involved your family in the conversation.

Stop lying, if you're capable.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Irony is pretty ironic sometimes...

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

Actually, that was you.  I tried to have a civil conversation, and you threw the first punch.  You're also the one who involved your family in the conversation.

Stop lying, if your capable.

wow, just wow..you need to be thrown off the site for what you said. I have never come close to saying anything that vile.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Stop lying, if you're capable.

He's not.  He's a louder, dumber gatorman.

wow, just wow..you need to be thrown off the site for what you said. I have never come close to saying anything that vile.

You are awfully whiny for such an inveterate !@#$.

Maybe you should stop introducing your family into personal attacks directed at other posters.  If you don't want them dragged into the conversation, then don't drag them into the conversation.

Maybe you should stop introducing your family into personal attacks directed at other posters.  If you don't want them dragged into the conversation, then don't drag them into the conversation.

Maybe you get kicked off the board for such a vile attack on my family

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It was 20 months from Harper's Ferry to the Civil War.  And we're nearly as divided now as we were then.  

As in 1860?? Oh please 

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He's not.  He's a louder, dumber gatorman.

You are awfully whiny for such an inveterate !@#$.

You think we are as divided as in 1860 and you are calling me dumb?? 

Wow, you are on a roll [bender?] today! 

Screen-Shot-2018-04-25-at-9.17.32-PM.png

It’s not that Kanye, or Chance, or Kim is a reliable ally for Trump: They’re not. But this is a group that’s too big to get the Shania-Twain treatment, and they’re not apologizing.

That’s a crack in the lefty messaging monolith. It’s breaking down those self-herding mechanisms.

ROGER SIMON: Kanye Exposes Liberals and Progressives as the New Reactionaries.

Read the whole thing.

Did Kanye West Lose 10 MILLION Followers in 20 Minutes After Pro-Trump Tweets?

We all know its not true, but the libs were desperate.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, first_and_ten said:

Thank You. But some kids are incorrigible. Like rabid dogs, they need to be put down.

you can't do that with the kids, maybe get them taken into wardship if you are rich...

55 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

there really isn't much to compare to slavery of 150 or so years ago.

56 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

True but what would be the end game for a civil war? Who would be fighting? The left vs the right? Don’t you think the police or military would step in and stop it? Splitting up into two nations doesn’t seem like a realistic scenario. Borders were much more fluid back then and there was a lot more skin in the game for both parties to engage in a civil war. I just don’t think we can compare the two time periods as apples to apples. 

Also, the billionaires who are in control want us to be distracted and fighting amongst ourselves but they don’t want us to actually come to blows. The more we argue with each other the less time we have to go after them to change the insane amount of financial inequality in this country. 

40 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

He can't articulate a point without attacking someone personally. 

He actually can and does quite often. PPP is a wealth of information once you wade out into the cesspool.

46 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

When people come down, and begin their engagement with baseless charges or racism like Coach Tuesday over political disagreements, or, when asked to better surmise their argument because I'm genuinely trying to understand it and wish to engage them, but they aren't making it coherently, and they respond with something along the lines of:  "Wow, you need me to dumb it down for you? Hahahaha The real truth is you cannot rationally argue your own point." like this guy did, then there is no point in trying to be civil, as they aren't interested in civility.

When approached by people like this, you don't try to explain how you aren't a racist, or that you aren't unintelligent; because they have demonstrated that they aren't good people, and that they are intellectually dishonest, and that they think less of you as a person because you believe in hard work, family, personal responsibility, and natural rights.  They don't deserve the conversation, because they don't want one.  They actually seek to avoid it, and substitute ugly charges for debate.

And the truth, my friend, is that when the sides of the discussion are as polarized as this, we are approaching a shooting war.  There is no reconciling the two positions, and we no longer have a shared culture which binds us.  It used to be that two people could agree that there was a problem, and disagreed about the way to solve it.  Now, we no longer share that, and it's time to be done with the Union.

I'm not giving up any more ground to these people.

When they act like !@#$s, you treat them like !@#$s.

I definitely hear where you’re coming from. But I truly believe our shared values and ideals and the love for our country and fellow brothers outweigh our political policy differences by 1000 to 1. 

Can anyone disagree with the fact that’s Trump’s vitriol and rhetoric is causing more division than anything we have seen before? 

Edited by gatorbait

34 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

Maybe you get kicked off the board for such a vile attack on my family

Oh, I don't think it's likely.  Besides, if you really cared an ounce about your family you wouldn't inject them into insulting posts you make on message boards.  But you did, and so you don't.

A real man would never attempt to weaponize his family.  A father who cared a whit about his kids certainly wouldn't do it here.

But then you aren't a good person, and are demonstrating through your willingness to introduce your children into personal attacks on other people that you aren't a very good father either.

14 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

I definitely hear where you’re coming from. But I truly believe our shared values and ideals and the love for our country and fellow brothers outweigh our political policy differences by 1000 to 1. 

Can anyone disagree with the fact that’s Trump’s vitriol and rhetoric is causing more division than anything we have seen before? 

The purpose of a nation is to preserve and protect a shared culture and values which bind it together.  Once those binds are gone, a country acts as a prison, holding incompatible groups together for no reason other than "that's what we've always done".  The ties that bind us are long since cut.

As to the second, what is causing the division are the unfounded charges of racism, and the ongoing civil war in our intelligence community which is seeking to incite political violence in order to protect the interests of the global elite at the expense of republican democracy and the people of our country.  President Trump is the duly elected President.  The peaceful transition of power which has been one of the bedrocks of the survival of our country is being undermined, and the half of the country which voted for the President is becoming entrenched against these constant attacks.

There is no way past this.

Oh, I don't think it's likely.  Besides, if you really cared an ounce about your family you wouldn't inject them into insulting posts you make on message boards.  But you did, and so you don't.

A real man would never attempt to weaponize his family.  A father who cared a whit about his kids certainly wouldn't do it here.

But then you aren't a good person, and are demonstrating through your willingness to introduce your children into personal attacks on other people that you aren't a very good father either.

You're such a fool. That 5 year old comment was an illustration to prove a point. You are trying to rationalize your vile comment instead of apologizing like a real man would. You were wrong to say it. Why can't you admit that Tasker?  Why? Is it because you're just like Trump, who cannot bring himself to ever admit he is wrong? When I'm wrong , I admit it and apologize. You weaponized my family. Me mentioning "my 5 year old" if he existed, does not make it right and now say "he's now fair game". I' don't have a 5 year old and I wouldn't ever bring up my real family because I know the likes of you exist on message boards. I really hope you don't have children. I would  feel sorry for them if the man you portray on this board is really you. Look in the mirror brother!!! You're in a pathetic state. Now, I am truly done with you. Unless you're removed from the boards, I will no longer respond to you. Have at now, because I know you won't be able to resist.