Intense bar fight in Amherst, NY

Roundybout

I'm optimistic about the future of America because there is so much hope in this next brawling generation that fight like girls. :doh:

Just now, JohnC said:

I'm optimistic about the future of America because there is so much hope in this next brawling generation that fights like girls. :doh:

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

I'm optimistic about the future of America because there is so much hope in this next brawling generation that fight like girls. :doh:

well..it did look like it was 100% girl vs. girl..so i guess they did fight like girls

20 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I bet whoever started it scored a 13 on the Wonderlic.

No, they were more likely the voice of reason and strategy, plotting to flank the opponents over by the Galaga machine. 

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Augie said:

No, they were more likely the voice of reason and strategy, plotting to flank the opponents over by the Galaga machine. 

Oh, I love me some Galaga.

that's gross.  chuck e cheeses are tricky.  our daughter is almost 3, and she absolutely loves the place.  this schtick is to go super early when the place opens.  there's literally no one there, and people who show up early are pretty normal.  if you stick around until the evening, the crowd changes a bit.  by a bit i mean a lot.