Intense bar fight in Amherst, NY

Roundybout

43 minutes ago, teef said:

i just took my daughter to one for about an hour a couple of weeks ago for her third birthday.  not a single punch thrown.  i'm feeling a little let down here.

I take my kids to the one down in Albany almost every time we have to travel down there.  There are always “colorful” types of people (e.g., lots of face tattoos), but never had a negative experience.  Except for the pizza, that is.

10 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I take my kids to the one down in Albany almost every time we have to travel down there.  There are always “colorful” types of people (e.g., lots of face tattoos), but never had a negative experience.  Except for the pizza, that is.

that's where we're at with it.  it looks as if it could go south quickly, but everyone is nice.  again, we don't stay late.  if i stayed more than an hour, i'd start to tie one on, and no one really needs that.

1 minute ago, teef said:

that's where we're at with it.  it looks as if it could go south quickly, but everyone is nice.  again, we don't stay late.  if i stayed more than an hour, i'd start to tie one on, and no one really needs that.

Chuck E Cheese is one of the few places that shouldn’t be allowed to serve alcohol.  What the hell??

4 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Chuck E Cheese is one of the few places that shouldn’t be allowed to serve alcohol.  What the hell??

they have sam adams, blue moon, and blue light on tap.  they even have wine. it's not a terrible selection for a kids place.