Intense bar fight in Amherst, NY

Roundybout

10 hours ago, teef said:

that's gross.  chuck e cheeses are tricky.  our daughter is almost 3, and she absolutely loves the place.  this schtick is to go super early when the place opens.  there's literally no one there, and people who show up early are pretty normal.  if you stick around until the evening, the crowd changes a bit.  by a bit i mean a lot.

This is my rules for malls, too. Show up early and leave at the first sign of poverty. 

5 hours ago, The Poojer said:

Dude, that's pretty racist!  :thumbdown:

So what, the language I see on here on others topics.

5 hours ago, The Poojer said:

Dude, that's pretty racist!  :thumbdown:

Call it like it is, get over it. 

• 1 month later...

For those not spending the time to read about the recent  event, an employee was fired from there,  went and got a few of her friends and they beat up another employee.

6 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Some people are content to be ignorant jerks, Pooj.  This appears to be one glaring example.

No.  Helpmenow is just being a realist.

Come live in "Aleppo" near me... I bet the diversity and ghetto culture gets to even you... You will be screaming to run back to a less diverse bubble.

The way culture is headed in this country, it's even starting to get to me.

And... I am a bleeding heart lib, globalist, yada yayda yada but diversity, tolerance is over-rated.  You gotta draw a line somewhere before everything spirals out of control.

5 hours ago, Wacka said:

For those not spending the time to read about the recent  event, an employee was fired from there,  went and got a few of her friends and they beat up another employee.

SMH... Thug life.

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No.  Helpmenow is just being a realist.

Come live in "Aleppo" near me... I bet the diversity and ghetto culture gets to even you... You will be screaming to run back to a less diverse bubble.

The way culture is headed in this country, it's even starting to get to me.

And... I am a bleeding heart lib, globalist, yada yayda yada but diversity, tolerance is over-rated.  You gotta draw a line somewhere before everything spirals out of control.

SMH... Thug life.

You’ve really gone off the deep end, EIL.  I worry for you.