Barbara Bush

5 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

That person needs to be hurt, REALLY BADLY. I usually don't say that about another human being, but she deserves it. Totally classless POS, but what else do you expect from the left.

5 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

Disgusting. She and Roger Stone deserve each other:

Trump political consigliere Roger Stone unloaded on Barbara Bush in an Instagram post on Tuesday evening just hours after her death. There, Stone wrote that the former first lady was a “nasty drunk” and posted a quote from him suggesting that if you lit her body on fire it would “burn for three days.”

https://www.nhregister.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/Roger-Stone-Disses-Barbara-Bush-as-a-Nasty-12844134.php

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, I knew Trump's people didn't like the Bush's, but gees. Why would he draw attention to himself like that? 

Complete lack of the awareness and empathy gene. 

That and he's a !@#$ idiot. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm sure she considers gender to be a fluid concept, so I'm calling him an idiot.

fluid?  fluid?  yes yes i suppose

nudge nudge wink wink say no more

12 hours ago, njbuff said:

That person needs to be hurt, REALLY BADLY. I usually don't say that about another human being, but she deserves it. Totally classless POS, but what else do you expect from the left.

Couldn't you apply the same logic you just used for people like Ted Nugent and Roger Stone and say, "what else do you expect from the right?"  There's extreme pos zealots on both sides of the aisle.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Couldn't you apply the same logic you just used for people like Ted Nugent and Roger Stone and say, "what else do you expect from the right?"  There's extreme pos zealots on both sides of the aisle.

Of course you can condemn both sides, but there is a lot more of this hateful rhetoric that comes from left. It’s just a fact.

I can give you a lot more examples of the left doing hateful things. And I am no conservative.

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

i don't really care what Ted or Roger have to say, I've never heard of or read or listened to ANYTHING from Roger Stone.

19 hours ago, njbuff said:

That's nothing. Check this out.

https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.com%2Fentry%2Ftrayon-white-holocaust-museum_us_5ad964dee4b03c426dacd8d0#pt0-654511

"During his time inside, White pointed to an image of Nazi stormtroopers surrounding a woman who was wearing a sign that read: “I am a German girl and allowed myself to be defiled by a Jew.” He asked Lynn Williams, the museum’s director of leadership programs, if the stormtroopers were “protecting her.” 

When told that they were forcing her to march down a street in Norden, Germany, White offered that “marching is a form of protecting.”"

"I’ll be coming back to see more of the museum. I didn’t get a chance to see the whole thing,” he said. “But I think it’s a lot of education here, a lot of synergy here between what happened to the Jewish community and the African community."

then you have the aid asking if the jewish interment camps were "like gated communities."

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

Of course you can condemn both sides, but there is a lot more of this hateful rhetoric that comes from left. It’s just a fact.

I can give you a lot more examples of the left doing hateful things. And I am no conservative.

my conservative leanings tend to harvest the sayings by Jesus, Plato, Aristotle, Augustine, Calvin, Buckley and many others of lower accomplishment.

Shakespeare, Kant and Hegel a lot lately as well.

58 minutes ago, B-Man said:

DbOlvCbVAAASBKj.jpg

US Secret Service detail stands at the casket of former First Lady Barbara Bush. Agents have been with her for years and will remain until burial. #BarbaraBush

I have met two ss members. Those dudes have stories.

The best stories told by both were how promiscuous one of the first daughters was, literally engaging in the naughty in front of them.

16 hours ago, njbuff said:

Sure.  Then I can provide you just as many examples on the right and we can have an endless debate on something that's impossible to quantify.  I will say that I'd rather hang out with a right wing nut than a left wing nut though.

21 hours ago, B-Man said:

‘Prayers up’: George H.W. Bush has been hospitalized after contracting an infection

I've seen this a hundred times in my medical career, couples who have been together for decades usually go out together.

:(

sad to agree

accounting partners usually are gone 3 months after packing up and going home from the office, that's why many still till they are 90 if they can, one client is all they want and come in one afternoon a week

Fresno State ain’t firing that POS professor and they aren’t taking any disciplinary action against that fat disgusting hateful slob whatsoever.

If she was white saying that deplorable crap against a minority, she would have been fired almost immediately.

”White is bad” routine never changes.

38 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Fresno State ain’t firing that POS professor and they aren’t taking any disciplinary action against that fat disgusting hateful slob whatsoever.

If she was white saying that deplorable crap against a minority, she would have been fired almost immediately.

”White is bad” routine never changes.

I'm of the belief that people are entitled to bad opinions, and I'm also very uncomfortable with the idea that it's beginning to become socially acceptable to destroy someone's life financially over a disagreement of ideas.  No, freedom of speech does not protect you from social consequences, but should social consequences constantly be an act of war against our political opponents?

I don't think so.

The concept of no platforming is the antithesis of a free and open society predicated on the notion of individuality; and just as much as we have laws which were intended to prevent the government from treading on us, we have the responsibility as the custodians of the concepts of freedom and liberty, which is intended to be intrinsic to the culture that binds us, to honor that platform ourselves in our daily lives.

Disagreement should be spoken, not silenced.  Tolerance.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'm of the belief that people are entitled to bad opinions, and I'm also very uncomfortable with the idea that it's beginning to become socially acceptable to destroy someone's life financially over a disagreement of ideas.  No, freedom of speech does not protect you from social consequences, but should social consequences constantly be an act of war against our political opponents?

I don't think so.

The concept of no platforming is the antithesis of a free and open society predicated on the notion of individuality; and just as much as we have laws which were intended to prevent the government from treading on us, we have the responsibility as the custodians of the concepts of freedom and liberty, which is intended to be intrinsic to the culture that binds us, to honor that platform ourselves in our daily lives.

People can say whatever they want, but when only one side is held accountable for what they say............ BIG PROBLEM.

10 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

If we were to silence those whose speech we perceive to be hateful, spiteful, repugnant, or obscene, then we would be no better than those who believe as that professor does. She should be free to voice her opinion, however offensive it may seem. The rest of us are able to rise above such pettiness if we choose, and that makes us better for it.

10 hours ago, Azalin said:

If we were to silence those whose speech we perceive to be hateful, spiteful, repugnant, or obscene, then we would be no better than those who believe as that professor does. She should be free to voice her opinion, however offensive it may seem. The rest of us are able to rise above such pettiness if we choose, and that makes us better for it.

the libs have demanded everyone be fired who says anything they take as possibly mildly offensive

now Starbucks is a Nazi organization

this has to stop

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

the libs have demanded everyone be fired who says anything they take as possibly mildly offensive

now Starbucks is a Nazi organization

this has to stop

Actual editorial from the Chicago Trib:

The thread from slavery to lynchings to the Starbucks arrests

10 hours ago, njbuff said:

People can say whatever they want, but when only one side is held accountable for what they say............ BIG PROBLEM.

My point is that I don't believe individuals should be systemically discriminated against because of their ideas, period.  Full stop.

No one should have their job threatened because of their politics.  If you, as an individual, choose not to give someone your business because of their beliefs, that's fine; but trying to organize others to no platform them is the antithesis of a free society, widens the divides between us, and will lead to real political violence as a consequence.

10 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

My point is that I don't believe individuals should be systemically discriminated against because of their ideas, period.  Full stop.

No one should have their job threatened because of their politics.  If you, as an individual, choose not to give someone your business because of their beliefs, that's fine; but trying to organize others to no platform them is the antithesis of a free society, widens the divides between us, and will lead to real political violence as a consequence.

the libs are "englightenment" thinkers and if they can't convince with a baseball bat to the head, they will declare you insane and lock you up, then start executing you just for a difference of opinion