Rosen as a Bill

Rosen will never be a Buffalo Bill so get used to it because it will never happen.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2017/08/nick_saban_football_isnt_any_m.html

Rosen does not want to work he wants to wine and cry about to much on his plate.  This guy is just the worst QB in my option. when I was his age I was full time US Airforce and worked 2 part time jobs and took college classes. Guy is as big a jerk as they come. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Rosen will never be a Buffalo Bill so get used to it because it will never happen. m

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2017/08/nick_saban_football_isnt_any_m.html

Rosen does not want to work he wants to wine and cry. This guy is just the worst QB in my option. 

Saban doesn’t lie right?

55 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Folks are overlooking the added bonus that you could change the nameplate and suddenly that humiliating old EJ jersey is golden.

You know what is scary though? The schedule just came out today. The Bills open against Carolina. Didn't EJ open against Carolina as well? I'm not usually superstitious but...

1 minute ago, DefenseWins said:

You know what is scary though? The schedule just came out today. The Bills open against Carolina. Didn't EJ open against Carolina as well? I'm not usually superstitious but...

Had a comeback too if I remember right. 

1 minute ago, DefenseWins said:

That was a nice game for EJ.  Too bad it played out the way it did . . . 

Just now, DefenseWins said:

Perhaps if we do draft Rosen he will choose a different number...

I want a #9 QB. Whoever it is. 

Also, while we're talking about #'s, does anyone else dislike the trend of Linebackers wearing 40's and almost no receivers these days wearing 80's?

36 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

We should get the band back together. I could do Buckhead.

Yeah, I have a work event at TopGolf all day Thursday, to the draft Thursday night, and took off Friday and Monday. So lets do this thing! I sense it could end up at Follies....

We should.  I'll text you. 

Follies if we end up with Rosen.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

No I would not. He is not really a good fit with our coach or GM or City. Guy should be playing for a big city team. He will be frustrated and unhappy here. Small town USA is not for him and he turns me off with his attitude. I predict he will drop in this draft and will end up in Arizona 

Just like Jim Kelly

• Like (+1) 1

No I would not. He is not really a good fit with our coach or GM or City. Guy should be playing for a big city team. He will be frustrated and unhappy here. Small town USA is not for him and he turns me off with his attitude. I predict he will drop in this draft and will end up in Arizona 

Sounds like something said about Jim Kelly..  I think he did fine here.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, DefenseWins said:

We open the preseason vs the panthers, not regular season

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

We open the preseason vs the panthers, not regular season

True though I only said that "we open at home against Carolina". But u are right to point out that EJ was opening the regular season whereas this would only be the preseason opener for Rosen - or whoever...

Well I live in Buffalo, and I don't see a "fit" issue here. Wins and losses determine how good a fit is. 

Just because he has a decent brain doesn't mean he has an attitude problem. It just means many people in the world of sports don't know what to do with him. He won't just shut up and entertain us, like a good boy.  

15 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

That moral tire fire actually benefitted from the lack of attention people paid to his personal affairs in our small market. Bigger city might have meant bigger gossip. And there was much to gossip about...

49 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Rosen will never be a Buffalo Bill so get used to it because it will never happen.

Rosen does not want to work he wants to wine and cry about to much on his plate.  This guy is just the worst QB in my option. when I was his age I was full time US Airforce and worked 2 part time jobs and took college classes. Guy is as big a jerk as they come. 

Take it easy, Francis.

51 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Breathe dude - breathe - we get it - you don't like Rosen.....its Ok - really it is.....

• Like (+1) 2

You don’t like Rosen?  You should post more about it. 

1 hour ago, Chuck Wagon said:

It's not worth getting into it, but look up why Kaepernick and other players decided to start kneeling over previously sitting for the anthem and tell me he's disrespecting the military.  

he is disrespecting the military.  He can say whatever he wants, but his actions are disrespectful, regardless of whether he intended them to be or not.  

He's also a terrible QB.  

Edited by RyanC883

25 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Not a very apt comparison.  Jim Kelly was about fun (women) and sun when he was drafted and pooh-poohed Buffalo.  Kelly also has cultural similarities with a wide variety of Buffalo's population.  Rosen has a broader interest than being a beach party animal and a minimal cultural bond.