ESPN: Josh Rosen isn’t going to just “shut up and throw” and has big plans for his NFL career

That's just not me," Josh Rosen says of the designer labels on offer for his recent photo shoot for this story. Nah, the ex-UCLA signal-caller and projected first-round pick in the 2018 NFL draft is perfectly fine, thank you very much, with his standard wardrobe of tee, jeans and maltreated Chucks. "I'm just a regular dude," Rosen says several times at an LA studio, seemingly forgetting (or remembering all too well?) that roughly half of draft-loving America feels he's a future franchise QB, while the other half fears he's a crap-stirring, system-disrupting locker room poison pill.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

He is a Idiot. This guy will flame out, why not come in humble and listen and learn. Guys like this never work out. Talk about putting pressure on yourself. Even if you believe you will win more championships then Brady you should never say it out loud. We’re is Troy Vincent when you need him. You think the Vets like that kind of talk. This guy will end up like Ryan Leaf, lots of talk and no brains. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

He is a Idiot. This guy will flame out, why not  come in humble and listen and learn. Guys like this never work out. Talk about putting pressure on your self. Even if you believe you will win more more championships then Brady you should never say it out loud. We’re is Troy Vincent when you need him. You think the Vets like that kind of talk. This guy will end up like Ryan Leaf, lots of talk and no brains. 

Hmmm? ;)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 10

5 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Just calling it like I read and here it. I mean really why say that kind of crap. 

He is AN idiot. You simply must add the n and make it "an" when the next word begins with a vowel. He is a idiot is not proper.

Then there is the whole hear here thing

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Just calling it like I read and here it. I mean really why say that kind of crap. 

5 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

He is a Idiot. This guy will flame out, why not come in humble and listen and learn. Guys like this never work out. Talk about putting pressure on yourself. Even if you believe you will win more championships then Brady you should never say it out loud. We’re is Troy Vincent when you need him. You think the Vets like that kind of talk. This guy will end up like Ryan Leaf, lots of talk and no brains. 

"I'm the best decision this franchise ever made"

Tom Brady in 2000.  Before his first training camp.  Sometime people just know they're better. 

• Like (+1) 2

I think some people don’t like him because at age 21, he is more mature than they will even been.  “You won’t successfully get people to stop caring about other people.”  Omg, Josh shut up and throw!!! What a jerk!!!

he has been my qb 1 for a long time and this only cements it.  I think this whole trust the process stuff has been completely overrated.  But if they end up with this guy, I’d fully believe. 

• Like (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

The verb hear means to perceive sound or to listen. Hear also means to receive a message or gain information. The past form of hear is heard. The adverb heremeans at, in, or toward a place or a particular point in a process

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Humility and greatness rarely go together, especially at the start. I wouldn’t subtract too many points from a 20 year old that wants to be the best, as long as the work and drive back it up

• Like (+1) 2