FBI Raids Office of Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The Donald Trump pee tape is real. Book it.

This has already been debunked. By numerous partisan groups on both sides. 

The desperation is thick, they've moved on to passing off old, debunked stories as "breaking news". 

They think you're stupid.

In other words...............

The lawyer-client privilege doesn't mean a darn thing.

Ok, got it. 

Welcome to the new America where Democrats lose their minds over a duly elected Republican President and do ANYTHING necessary to get him out of office right now. 

What's next???????? The customer client privilege between the First Lady and her hairdresser is at risk now.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This has already been debunked. By numerous partisan groups on both sides. 

The desperation is thick, they've moved on to passing off old, debunked stories as "breaking news". 

Like I said, what's next with these un-American pieces of crap?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

What has already been debunked? Cohen being in Prague? If you mean the pee tape I was just joking.

Cohen being in Prague - yes. 

It was a different Cohen - the mistake was made because the subcontractors at the FBI were(at the time) illegally scooping NSA 702 data and using it to compile their research. This was discussed at length months ago by all sides of the issue. 

They think you're too stupid to remember.

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

In other words...............

The lawyer-client privilege doesn't mean a darn thing.

Ok, got it. 

Welcome to the new America where Democrats lose their minds over a duly elected Republican President and do ANYTHING necessary to get him out of office right now. 

What's next???????? The customer client privilege between the First Lady and her hairdresser is at risk now.

There's exceptions to the rule like the "crime-fraud" exemption and that's how they got the warrant.  I need to see the warrant before making any judgments.

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was a different Cohen - the mistake was made because the subcontractors at the FBI were(at the time) illegally scooping NSA 702 data and using it to compile their research. This was discussed at length months ago by all sides of the issue. 

Why is there always this rush to put stuff out there without doing proper research?

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

There's exceptions to the rule like the "crime-fraud" exemption and that's how they got the warrant.  I need to see the warrant before making any judgments.

If they have nothing, they look like fools.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Or, you know, new evidence has been brought to light in an ongoing investigation. What you said happened was never confirmed, it was just speculation. You gotta stay off of Jack Pobesiac social media space. His entire reputation is built around lying to people.

Here's the important part of that article for anyone following along:

But investigators have traced evidence that Cohen entered the Czech Republic through Germany, apparently during August or early September of 2016 as the ex-spy reported, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is confidential. He wouldn’t have needed a passport for such a trip, because both countries are in the so-called Schengen Area in which 26 nations operate with open borders.

Now I know, "anonymous sources." For some of you that will be enough to dismiss this. Luckily we'll have clearer answers over the next few months. But this is not just re-reporting of an old supposedly debunked news story. It's a new report.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Now I know, "anonymous sources." For some of you that will be enough to dismiss this. Luckily we'll have clearer answers over the next few months. But this is not just re-reporting of an old supposedly debunked news story. It's a new report.

Every single anonymous sourced story has been shown to be spectacularly wrong - including this one, almost a year ago

But this time will be different... 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Every single anonymous sourced story has been shown to be spectacularly wrong - including this one, almost a year ago

But this time will be different... 

He's doing his level best to prove them right.

32 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Screw the warrant, I'm far more interested in seeing the warrant application.

27 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Or, you know, new evidence has been brought to light in an ongoing investigation. What you said happened was never confirmed, it was just speculation. You gotta stay off of Jack Pobesiac social media space. His entire reputation is built around lying to people.

Here's the important part of that article for anyone following along:

It's not much of a report.  Evidence that Cohen may have been in the Czech Republic within a three week period, corroborated by insufficient documentation of him being anywhere else, where a meeting no one can confirm may or may not have happened.

The only new item in that whole article is "The Justice Department special counsel has evidence that Donald Trump’s personal lawyer and confidant, Michael Cohen, secretly made a late-summer trip to Prague during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to two sources familiar with the matter."  And the rest of the article is a rehash of existing news and speculation, with absolutely no corroborating facts or analysis of the initial claim.  

That's evidence of desperate groping for a story, nothing more.

12 hours ago, DC Tom said:

It's not much of a report.  Evidence that Cohen may have been in the Czech Republic within a three week period, corroborated by insufficient documentation of him being anywhere else, where a meeting no one can confirm may or may not have happened.

The only new item in that whole article is "The Justice Department special counsel has evidence that Donald Trump’s personal lawyer and confidant, Michael Cohen, secretly made a late-summer trip to Prague during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to two sources familiar with the matter."  And the rest of the article is a rehash of existing news and speculation, with absolutely no corroborating facts or analysis of the initial claim.  

That's evidence of desperate groping for a story, nothing more.

Sure sure. 

They made such such a big deal to say he was not there and now it turns out he was. I know you hope this isn't true but it looks like the worst coming to light. If he was meeting with the Russian hackers and paying them off this is the game set and match. 

This is collusion, conspiracy and maybe treason. The sh it may very well have hit the fan 

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Sure sure. 

They made such such a big deal to say he was not there and now it turns out he was. I know you hope this isn't true but it looks like the worst coming to light. If he was meeting with the Russian hackers and paying them off this is the game set and match. 

This is collusion, conspiracy and maybe treason. The sh it may very well have hit the fan 

joy behar just came

44 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Ignore that it’s a Kathy Griffin post and enjoy. Viva the Internet. 

Now that's some real damning evidence. The "Soprano" music alone should be enough to put him away for a long stretch. You should go back to the kiddie table before your seat is taken.

45 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Now that's some real damning evidence. The "Soprano" music alone should be enough to put him away for a long stretch. You should go back to the kiddie table before your seat is taken.

Why so sensitive? Of course it’s not evidence. It’s a joke. Nothing more intended. 

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

No wonder she is a failed comedian. She has NEVER said or done anything funny.

I hate Trump for the Douchebag that he is, but I have no idea how Kathy Griffin ever got famous or rich.  She blows big chunks.  Trump > Griffin.

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Ignore that it’s a Kathy Griffin post and enjoy. Viva the Internet. 

So while he was puffing cigars and hanging out there, just down a few blocks in federal court his lawyers were trying to get back the documents seized saying many clients privilidges would be compromised. But when the judge asked how many documents and clients, his lawyers could not answer. They even took a recess to try and get to some sort of numbers on that and the judge asked if the lawyer could ask Cohen? Seems like Cohen had damn few clients except for Trump. The prosecution argued he really isn't a lawyer but a partner in crime...

39 minutes ago, KW95 said:

I hate Trump for the Douchebag that he is, but I have no idea how Kathy Griffin ever got famous or rich.  She blows big chunks.  Trump > Griffin.

She’s a small step above a Kardashian. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

On 4/14/2018 at 9:17 AM, Tiberius said:

Sure sure. 

In my best Ronald Reagan voice...

There you go again

On April 10, 2018 at 6:30 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Hence why I'm linking you a FISC opinion from a judge that's catered to your skill set and strengths - not an op-ed or political piece, or wild first hand account of what one guy told another guy who told me once said.

It lays out, in (redacted) detail, exactly how serious abuses of the constitutional rights of unknown thousands of Americans were permitted to happen by a handful of people within the FBI Counterintelligence Unit. Specifically how subcontractors were able to access raw NSA intelligence on Americans (702 data) without oversight or a warrant. This went on for an unknown period of time (years) for the purposes of political blackmail, extortion, and suppression of citizens' 1st amendment rights. Not just under 44, but across the political spectrum. 

That's not speculation - that's what this opinion lays out with evidence... and it's just the starting point of the biggest scandal in political history. 

If you read and understand what this document lays out - the next question to grapple with is why then Admiral Mike Rogers, head of NSA, broke rank and protocol to meet with the incoming POTUS elect at Trump Tower immediately after the election despite the objections of 44... and why, less than 24 hours later, the entire transition team moved out of Trump Tower and to New Jersey.

https://www.npr.org/2016/11/22/502980006/reports-suggest-nsa-director-mike-rogers-is-on-his-way-out

Again, not speculation. These are hard facts. 

On April 10, 2018 at 6:39 PM, Coach Tuesday said:

I will finish reading it, probably tomorrow.

Any update?

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Almost as if the raid was was a political hit job against Trump and any possible supporters. SMH :thumbdown:

Hannity should tell 'em to kiss-off (am I showing my age there?)

I didn't know what you meant at first so you may be showing my age.

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's holding Hannity to a standard that the rest of the media doesn't even begin to meet.  :lol:

Well, since most of The Media helped Hillary bury the bodies, is it really surprising? 

But seriously, you are just wrong. Don't say Hannity and the "rest of the media" like he is part of the normal media 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, since most of The Media helped Hillary bury the bodies, is it really surprising? 

But seriously, you are just wrong. Don't say Hannity and the "rest of the media" like he is part of the normal media 

Ah, gator is now saying that Hannity is not a newsreader. How contradictory.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just makes sense to keep it all in the same thread... but you do you.

Possibly related (or at least why Hannity would need/have representation): 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sean-hannity-denies-right-wing-blogger-s-sex-harassment-claim-n750211

But unlike some others who just paid hush money, Hannity told them to bring it... He would see any salacious charges like this in court.

Well, at least we can all be secure in the knowledge that the DOJ will soon be leaking Hannity's information to the NY Times. That will put to bed any disputes over what issues he sought legal assistance with.