Pats not interested in QB only lookng to QB Block the Bills

ddaryl

There is no chance the Pats block us from a QB. Yes they have 2 1st's and 2nd's but they are nowhere near as good aw our picks, and quite frankly any future picks involved have MUCH more value from us.

If Beane wants a guy (or a pick), he has the ammo to beat any Pats offers.

Would not surprise me if they want to create a bidding war -or the illusion of one- to cost us more capital.

If NE trades up for a QB, it will be after we already picked one.

7 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

There is no chance the Pats block us from a QB. Yes they have 2 1st's and 2nd's but they are nowhere near as good aw our picks, and quite frankly any future picks involved have MUCH more value from us.

If Beane wants a guy (or a pick), he has the ammo to beat any Pats offers.

Would not surprise me if they want to create a bidding war -or the illusion of one- to cost us more capital.

If NE trades up for a QB, it will be after we already picked one.

yeah I just shared the article because I thought it was interesting, but I agree with you

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

We've got one thread saying it would take all of this years picks and some of next years to move up.

And you've got this thread saying that the Patriots are in position to somehow "block us" from getting a QB despite having considerably less draft capital.

To top it all off, trading all of their picks to "block" the bills and not even wanting a QB themselves TOTALLY sounds like something Bill Belichick would do. :rolleyes:

Get a grip guys, and don't click on the damn link practically making fun of our insecurity.

• Like (+1) 1