Pats not interested in QB only lookng to QB Block the Bills

ddaryl

It’s stupid to say that this is article is complete rubbish, but it’s just as unwise to recognize it as the truth. None of us know how this draft scenario is going to play out. Let’s talk about how well Beane did his job once this draft is complete. Until then it’s difficult to judge what’s occurring. 

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Not gonna happen.  They would have to give up a ton to get that high and the Bills have far more ammunition 

They ar eprepared ot do what they got to do

29 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

I don't know man, did you read that article?  Seems kind of imminent to me...

Its an article on the internet dude...do you think anyone knows whats going on besides the the pats front office..in the words of chris carter...Cmon Man!

3 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Calm down: Bills don't have to worry about Patriots leaping them in 2018 NFL Draft

usatsi_10598523.jpg?w=768&h=461&crop=1

Bills Wire

You can pinch yourself all you want, but this isn’t a nightmare.

On Tuesday evening, the New England Patriots traded wide receiver Brandin Cooks and a fourth-round pick in the 2018 NFL Draft to the Los Angeles Rams in exchange for the 23rd overall pick in the draft. New England also picked up a sixth-round pick in the trade.

While it should be in the back of their mind, the thought shouldn’t keep them up at night.

Like the Patriots, Buffalo owns two picks in the first round. Both of their picks, however, are higher than New England’s.

The Bills own picks no. 12 and 22 in the 2018 draft. The Patriots own the 23rd and 31st overall selections.

New England may not be interested in selecting a quarterback in the first round of the 2018 draft.

However, even if they are, their draft capital is not as attractive as that of the Bills. If they do eventually decide to move further up the draft board, they’re going to have a tough time jumping in front of Buffalo.

billswirelogo-2.png

Plus if the bidding includes any future firsts, everyone knows it will be 30 or later 

4 hours ago, ddaryl said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23019613/2018-nfl-draft-New England_QB_Block_Buffalo-bills

I swear its like shooting fish in a barrel. How the hell can you beat such maliciousness

I see the Titans aren’t the only nes with new Unis!!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ddaryl said:

it amazes me how many people post without actually reading the article.

If you read it the information is quite clear and precise. It may change your view on things

Who would have expected this thread of all threads to offer such clarity on the old adage about opinions... and demonstrate people's willingness to stand firmly behind one regardless of how clearly uninformed.  :lol:

Edited by transient

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I just kept thinking of this clip when the Pats made that trade. The smoke is the trade, George is the Bills and the front door is the top of the draft:

Would our draft picks be the women and children he threw out of the way?

59 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Its an article on the internet dude...do you think anyone knows whats going on besides the the pats front office..in the words of chris carter...Cmon Man!

You obviously didn't read it, Skins.  It paints one hell of a picture, and it is indeed FRIGHTENING.

1 hour ago, JinxedBill1 said:

Who needs clicks?  You need clicks don't ya?  Aww little fella.

Yeah I love my clicks.... But when I saw the article and the quaotes from Bellicheat himself I just has to add it here.

just read the article then come and tell me about clicks

Edited by ddaryl

1 hour ago, Skins Malone said:

There is plenty of good info that suggest otherwise including quotes form the man himself.. Just read the damn article 1st