The Pats want Lamar Jackson

13 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Hmmm never been there, thanks for the invite!?

Invites are always open to those in the 518!!!  Mead usually starts a thread, plus there's a "518 Lunch Club," you can join.  PJ (owner of the BBQ joint) actually came to the last one out of the blue.  Always a lot of fun!!

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Invites are always open to those in the 518!!!  Mead usually starts a thread, plus there's a "518 Lunch Club," you can join.  PJ (owner of the BBQ joint) actually came to the last one out of the blue.  Always a lot of fun!!

So the owner of a bbq shack joins you for lunch and you call it out of the blue? I’d call it marketing since you and your hordes are now going to his place. That business expense of his is paying off handsomely.

25 minutes ago, KRT88 said:

Breaking news, the New England Patriots have seized all the QB in this years draft and will trade several away for 2nd round picks in 2/3 years! 

You joke but....

3 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

So the owner of a bbq shack joins you for lunch and you call it out of the blue? I’d call it marketing since you and your hordes are now going to his place. That business expense of his is paying off handsomely.

Even if that's true, then it looks like a win-win, to me.

But the biggest win remains that you're not close enough to attend.

Have a nice day.

• Like (+1) 2