The Pats want Lamar Jackson

People in this thread are so pissed off with Tyrod Taylor and his lack of passing yards and continue compare him to Lamer Jackson.  Lamar Jackson Played under Patrino and his stats improved every year.  Don't underestimate this man.  He can play and if he is groomed under Tom Brady for the next year or two, plus with Josh McDaniel's being the Head Coach in waiting, this is a major possibility. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/6/2018 at 7:08 AM, BringBackFergy said:

Saw a few threads how the Pats covet Rosen, Rudolph and (most recently) Mayfield. All a smokescreen. I’m pretty sure they are targeting Lamar Jackson. 

Discuss. 

Fergstradamus. I started a thread today based off of a Bleacher Report article that claimed this. Damn, I should have just attached it to this. This is what happens when you don't use the search function and only scan the front page :oops:

• Haha (+1) 1

IMO it is more like the Pats want us to draft Jackson to keep us away from the big 3. I can not see them going from a statue QB to a Tyrod clone. This is all smoke and mirrors, if anything I would expect a later round QB taken or maybe even Rudolph but no way do I see Jackson a option for NE to want to take.

3 hours ago, H2o said:

Fergstradamus. I started a thread today based off of a Bleacher Report article that claimed this. Damn, I should have just attached it to this. This is what happens when you don't use the search function and only scan the front page :oops:

The search function is a thing of the past. These days you just create threads to talk about whatever might be on your mind (or the minds of other teams, TBD members...basically anything). You’re all good.