RUMOR: Browns to take Wyoming QB Josh Allen #1 Overall per Peter King

7 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Browns are taking Darnold. This isn't even up for debate. 

It isn’t? Where are you getting your info from?

Close it down, boys. We can no longer debate this subject.

• Like (+1) 1

Hue Jackson is employed because ownership dictated it, and will be gone the first chance the GM gets to fire him. His major accomplishment as a head coach will be somehow not getting fired after going 0-16. Haley will be HC by mid-season, and then the GM can finally hire a coach he actually wants.

51 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Hue Jackson is employed because ownership dictated it, and will be gone the first chance the GM gets to fire him. His major accomplishment as a head coach will be somehow not getting fired after going 0-16. Haley will be HC by mid-season, and then the GM can finally hire a coach he actually wants.

Almost certainly all true.

12 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Allen buzz is dying. Would be a good time for him to release a video of him throwing a football 80 yards while water skiing blindfolded

The guy is all hype and no substance. 

He has no business being a top 5 pick. He's too raw and represents way too much risk. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, zevo said:

I love everyone just banging on Allen like they know he is going to bust....

if a normal top 5 QB has a 50% shot of being a franchise QB, I'd say Allen has about a 10% chance.  it's not that he's a guaranteed bust, it's that he's such a project that nobody knows so to draft him that high is insane.  he might be very good but there's a much better chance that he's bad like he has been his whole life

Edited by kdiggz
  • Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

It isn’t? Where are you getting your info from?

Close it down, boys. We can no longer debate this subject.

The Browns are most likely taking Darnold I would say that is well over 90 percent certain.

Now to address the media's insatiable cravings to see Cleveland take Josh Allen and continue being a bad franchise so Dan Patrick can just keep making the same points over and over? That is a different story altogether.

17 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

The Browns are most likely taking Darnold I would say that is well over 90 percent certain.

Now to address the media's insatiable cravings to see Cleveland take Josh Allen and continue being a bad franchise so Dan Patrick can just keep making the same points over and over? That is a different story altogether.

IMO it's the same reason they put Allen or Jackson on the Bills, let the fail continue in the media's eyes I guess. Funny thing is they even have us moving up for one of them is some mocks.