Which mocks make you happy and which mocks make you sad?

I haven't seen any that make me really happy but two I saw today made me really sad.  One had Bills giving up both #1's and both #2's to move up to second spot to pick Josh Allen.  Second mock had us moving up to #9 to pick Lamar Jackson.  Ugh.  I understand that they've made all these moves to move up to get a high profile QB and I understand that they'll have to overpay to do it.  What I'd hate to see is a scenario where they are grossly overpaying.  If the move isn't there for an acceptable price, don't do it.  If four (or five) quarterbacks go in the top 11, a very good football player will be there for us.  

They ALL make me sad.  Why?  Because there is still almost a month to go until the draft and many, many more mock drafts still to come out causing endless hand wringing and posturing from all fan bases when pretty much all these mocks will be wrong, like they usually are.

• Like (+1) 5

Happy = Any mock where we get Darnold, Rosen, or Mayfield

Sad = Any mock where we get stuck with Josh Allen or any mock that has us taking Rudolph in the first round

Indifferent = Any mock where we get Jackson

Sad = most National media mocks who put no thought into the Bills - nothing new

Happy = good, concise thoughts and evaluations that are not retread "cut and paste" thoughts on players.  Its crazy propaganda that sets the stage for some.  Sheep. 

Sad = Haven't seen his yet or looked for it, but, he drives me crazy - all things Charles Davis (I will also just take this opportunity to state IMO Willie McGinnest is terribly annoying)

Happy = Mike Mayock's thoughts and mock drafts - I believe he only does one right before the draft.  But, typically love Mayock's thoughts, beliefs and grades all year round!

--> Sorry, I didn't really answer the question.  Hope that wasn't too off topic

The ones that have us taking Josh Allen are my favorite but only because of the reaction on the Board which range from maniacal rage to suicidal threats. The anguish, the madness, the foaming at the mouth delirium. I find it amusing. As Little Finger once said, "Chaos is a ladder".

1 hour ago, Mickey said:

The ones that have us taking Josh Allen are my favorite but only because of the reaction on the Board which range from maniacal rage to suicidal threats. The anguish, the madness, the foaming at the mouth delirium. I find it amusing. As Little Finger once said, "Chaos is a ladder".

If Josh Allen is really good there's going to be plenty of board crow to go around.

Mocks that make me sad:

1) any mock that has us trading up to draft Josh Allen.  The guy "looks the way you want your QB to look" and head coaches believe they can "mold his athleticism".

How well does that usually work out?  Dial 1-800-EJB-LAIN

2) any mock that has us not drafting a QB in the 1st round

Mocks that make me happy:

1) trade-up for Mayfield or Rosen

2) taking Jackson or Rudolph where we are

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Mocks that make me sad:

1) any mock that has us trading up to draft Josh Allen.  The guy "looks the way you want your QB to look" and head coaches believe they can "mold his athleticism".

How well does that usually work out?  Dial 1-800-EJB-LAIN

2) any mock that has us not drafting a QB in the 1st round

Mocks that make me happy:

1) trade-up for Mayfield or Rosen

2) taking Jackson or Rudolph where we are

Have you looked at Bandit's arguments for Allen?  I think there's more positives there than you are seeing.

I am not a Rudolph fan.  I'd rather take Jackson at 22, but he might not fall that far.  I absolutely would not take Rudolph before 22 and I won't be terribly happy if we do.