Paxton Lynch Trying to Jump Start His Career with the TB12 Method

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Paxton Lynch Trying to Jump Start His Career with the TB12 Method

Lynch to me is a warning about not developing a quarterback. Denver traded up for him knowing he was a project and knowing they had to develop him. They didn't do that. They threw him out there too early and have had tons of turnover in their coaching staff. Now they are probably drafting a guy again, where a guy like Lynch had a better draft grade than a bunch of the guys this year. They have failed miserably at developing him. 

Maybe he he doesn't have it, but boy that staff has done a terrible job with him. Let these guys sit. 

• Like (+1) 2

Does Tb12 consist of screaming your childhood frustrations naked to other people in a lean-to, then smearing chocolate cake with “TB for MVP” written in chocolate on each other? Then it’s nap/milk/reflection time.

Ive heard the efficacy is off the charts. Glad we have TB and the trainer guy that wears baggy dad jeans to revolution the NFL. Glad the regimen came to you in a dream Tom! Truly the work of angels, or angels inducing heart burns so he’d wake and think of it. 

27 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Lynch to me is a warning about not developing a quarterback. Denver traded up for him knowing he was a project and knowing they had to develop him. They didn't do that. They threw him out there too early and have had tons of turnover in their coaching staff. Now they are probably drafting a guy again, where a guy like Lynch had a better draft grade than a bunch of the guys this year. They have failed miserably at developing him. 

Maybe he he doesn't have it, but boy that staff has done a terrible job with him. Let these guys sit. 

At some point a person has to sink or swim on their own. People who are going to succeed are likely going to show more than nothing in the times he has been on the field

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Paxton Lynch needs to learn how to whine to the refs for calls, which will be a big help.

Like this:

Lesson #1 for first year TB12 candidates.  Test next Tuesday.

b77e82fbce0f1c5b515cd49b9925ae13b857679bb0cf1c737d6b6259ccf7c64c.jpg

Doesn't that just melt your heart!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Haha (+1) 3

19 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

He played 3 games as a rookie.  What else were they supposed to do?

10 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

He's too tall. 

And am I the only one that thinks he's really just Tony Pike trying to make a comeback from the witness relocation program?

I watched an old VT/Cincinnati game a couple of years ago to watch the pre-NFL Tyrod. I'd still draft Pike, still love that clumsy dude.

Does the TB12 method include being told in your headset what the defense is going to do when you approach the LOS?

19 hours ago, Aaronthebaron said:

Does Tb12 consist of screaming your childhood frustrations naked to other people in a lean-to, then smearing chocolate cake with “TB for MVP” written in chocolate on each other? Then it’s nap/milk/reflection time.

Ive heard the efficacy is off the charts. Glad we have TB and the trainer guy that wears baggy dad jeans to revolution the NFL. Glad the regimen came to you in a dream Tom! Truly the work of angels, or angels inducing heart burns so he’d wake and think of it. 

No, it involves eating quinoa pancakes with Gisele nude. I'm in ...

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

They let Brock Osweiler sit for years behind Manning and he still absolutely sucks. There’s no proper way of developing a QB. Guys can sit and suck, start right away and be good or start right away and suck.

9 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Does the TB12 method include being told in your headset what the defense is going to do when you approach the LOS?

More and more coaches are doing that, especially with young developing QBs. 

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

More and more coaches are doing that, especially with young developing QBs. 

You totally missed my point

• Like (+1) 1