Chances increasing that Gronk will be traded

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Rams and niners mentioned as potential suitors 

THIS would make my heart happy. First you trade away your QB of the future basically for peanuts, they lose Solder and Flemming on the OL, they lose Amendola in FA, and now you're gonna trade away Brady's favorite target? Please let this happen. 0:)

8 hours ago, Doc said:

Who?

Good question Doc because like him or hate him, Gronk is far and away the best TE in football history.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sold on bringing him into Buffalo at his age (and in his health), but someone as good as him is worth a top 5 pick, if not #1.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

No **** him. After the Tre hit (and subsequent fan taunting after the game), I'm ashamed to think he's a WNY representative. 

Why he is just as big of an a**"""" as the rest of us, fits in perfect.  If you could do that to Tom Brady in NE and taunt the fans you wouldn't do it.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

1 hour ago, jmc12290 said:

They had a great run game no doubt. That doesn't make the passing game awful.

Great red zone passing but their mo was move the ball running and then pass in red zone. Bottom of the league in passing

11 hours ago, aristocrat said:

They are going all out for a title next year and the year after while goff is cheap.  You get a title you get some zeros added on your paycheck 

Plus they have a new stadium opening soon and want an exciting , winning team to sell tickets

12 hours ago, Pete said:

I was at Mohegan Sun when Gronk was there and just missed bumping into him(my friend did).  If I ever get within earshot of Gronk- I am going to yell "Go home Gronk!  We forgive you.  Your family misses you.  Come home to your city.  Help us bring the Lombardi trophy home to Buffalo!"  I think that would elicit a smile from Gronk

Maybe a few years ago..

Dudes got 1 foot on the field, the other in a wrestling ring... while his heads in Hollywood.

Fogeddaboutit!

11 hours ago, Juice_32 said:

I'd love to see him out of the AFCE. Hope it's true.

This. All of this. I don't care where he goes, Hollywood or to a team outside the division. I was rewatching the second Bills-Pats game of this past season the other day, with that insane one handed touchdown grab in the endzone. It was impossible to stop, he just does some things that you can't defend with scheme or talent, and with Brady throwing the ball there is really nothing you can do sometimes. 

12 hours ago, Pete said:

I was at Mohegan Sun when Gronk was there and just missed bumping into him(my friend did).  If I ever get within earshot of Gronk- I am going to yell "Go home Gronk!  We forgive you.  Your family misses you.  Come home to your city.  Help us bring the Lombardi trophy home to Buffalo!"  I think that would elicit a smile from Gronk

You gotta get Brady to follow him.