Is Mort okay?

Virgil

Watching NFL Live right now and he looks absolutely terrible. He wa struggling to get some words out and shaking a bit.  I felt like the guy was falling apart right in front of me. 

I know he’s been sick, but it was alarming to see the transformation in the last 6 months. 

I’m not saying this to be morbid  

• Sad 2

52 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Exactly and treatment has been very rough.

Sometimes the treatment can seem worse than the cancer. It can be brutal, but you do what you have to do. Prayers to Mort, his family and loved ones. 

Let’s hope this is a result of the treatment more than the disease. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Maybe he knows zero, which is why he asked.

I call bull ****, he knew exactly who the OP was referring to and wanted to soft call out the poster.

Anyone who follows NFL knows who Mort on NFL LIve is.

Edited by cba fan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

"Chris Mortensen" would have been shorter for you to type...and a much more decent response.

I'd imagine there could be a few Mort's commentating. Morty sounds like a coaches name, and some of us don't have time to know every commentator from.. NFL Live? That show is hard to stomach in the offseason.

8 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

I'm not trying to be mean here..but I'm surprised he is still alive.

Also...Jimbo is having surgery tomorrow in NYC.They will replace part of his jaw with bone and veins from his leg.

Poor Jim. It almost sound as though he is going the Roger Ebert route, with his treatment.