EJ Gaines Signs with the Browns for 1 Year at $4M

2 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

The Browns have plenty of cap money to spend. Will Gaines be worth it to them for the 10 games or so that he suits up for ?

If they are smart they limit his contact in practice and do not let him play any preseason.

59 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Actually, he already has one.

lol...I have a replica fan ring of METS 1986 WS champioship. Does that count too.

8 minutes ago, cba fan said:

lol...I have a replica fan ring of METS 1986 WS champioship. Does that count too.

Were you on the team?  Did you run the scout team and get complimented by Ray Lewis about how good you were at it?  If not, then no.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

The Browns have plenty of cap money to spend. Will Gaines be worth it to them for the 10 games or so that he suits up for ?

It annoys me that for whatever the reason, and it is probably a good one, the Woods retirement hasn't been put to bed.  granted it would have been only 2-3 extra million dollars, but maybe it would have been enough to bring him back.

White, Davis, Gaines, Hyde, Poyer and bush for depth?  Are you freaking kidding me?!

WR receivers around the NFL on the BIlls schedule in 2018 would not want any bit of that s*** sandwich.

2 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

WR crew is in worse shape.

LB is even worse unless we're hoping to start Lorax and Humber again

2 hours ago, Doc said:

The Bills signed Davis to replace Gaines.  They'll find backup CB's. 

Leonard Johnson still hasn't signed anywhere, we could bring him back and draft someone with one of our 5ths and be good to go.

This is another confirmation on my thought that the Browns want to be the Bills. That #1 pick is in the bag baby!!! 

They probably want Shady as well.

Edited by Lfod