Well? Have You Checked Her Out? Karen McDougal!

Mucho respect for the Super Stud President. He has to pay them to leave.

No doubt, when Willie wanted to get ahold of some superfine tail, he would ring up Trump.

"Don, it's me! Hey, what's happening down at Mar-a-Go-Go this weekend, can I stop by?"

On his own, it was all dumpy interns, frumpy lawyers, cleaning staff, Hillary's lesbian castoffs, etc.

Edited by OJABBA

27 minutes ago, row_33 said:

DC Tom, apparently so today.

Stay tuned for whatever movement of heaven and earth the Libs feel is necessary to register their outrage.

So when Trump does it...scandal.  But it's perfectly fine when Hillary does it?

7 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Ted Kennedy claimed to have slept with 1,000 women in his life. 

A True Liberal Hero. 

Ted drowned a woman in his car and went on lying about it tilleven he had to confess.

and the Dems laughed it off and tried to get him the nod 

• Like (+1) 1

You guys talk about the Clinton family like the world would stop turning if you didn't. Thanks for keeping gravity active.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

So when Trump does it...scandal.  But it's perfectly fine when Hillary does it?

This dweeb even lives in world where Hillary is president.

7 minutes ago, garybusey said:

You guys talk about the Clinton family like the world would stop turning if you didn't. Thanks for keeping gravity active.

#NotMyPresident

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Hillary is doing that all by herself.

Multimillionaire bangs a real life Playboy Bunny 12 years ago................................

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE !!!

The only real Clinton comparison is D.C. tried to undermine him with this kind of sh*t also, They can't find any crimes, so we will try to pull away his base with "sex" stories

You won't have any luck with this either.

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Multimillionaire bangs a real life Playboy Bunny 12 years ago................................

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE !!!

The only real Clinton comparison is D.C. tried to undermine him with this kind of sh*t also, They can't find any crimes, so we will try to pull away his base with "sex" stories

What I really love about this story is the strong implication that CNN is actively trying to find and interview all the women Trump's had sex with.  

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What I really love about this story is the strong implication that CNN is actively trying to find and interview all the women Trump's had sex with.  

CNN lives in the gutter like most reprobate liberals who lecture people about mortality 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, DC Tom said:

So just to be clear...a woman had consensual sex with Trump, didn't accept payment for it, and this is somehow a scandal?

Correction:   A woman had consensual sex with Trump, twelve years ago, didn't accept payment for it, and this is somehow a scandal.

19 hours ago, row_33 said:

Ted drowned a woman in his car and went on lying about it tilleven he had to confess.

and the Dems laughed it off and tried to get him the nod 

Yeah, but did he have sex with her before he killed her?  That's all that matters.

21 hours ago, DC Tom said:

So just to be clear...a woman had consensual sex with Trump, didn't accept payment for it, and this is somehow a scandal?

Oh, she accepted money (to keep quiet).  That's considered prostitution to the Dems. 

21 hours ago, row_33 said:

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yeah, but did he have sex with her before he killed her?  That's all that matters.

And whether had one scoop of ice cream or two

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE !!!

Politics aside, I feel more sympathy for Melania than I did for Hillary.  At least Melania isn't positioning herself to run for president someday. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Politics aside, I feel more sympathy for Melania than I did for Hillary.  At least Melania isn't positioning herself to run for president someday. 

I'm confident the Clintons had some sort of "open" arrangement where Hillary's attitude towards Bill's peccadillo was "Just don't get caught and embarrass us."  Which is the main source of my lack of sympathy for her (the other source being: I just !@#$ing hate her.  "Bimbo eruptions," "We are the president," Dubai Ports World, Rwanda, Afghanistan, etc.)