Mandela Effect

100DollarBills

2 hours ago, 100DollarBills said:

It might be correct for you, but it's not the flag of my memory. 

Are you of British decent?

My wife is and she says you are wrong.   

Some backwoods flag maker made a flag with the stripes centered.  Period.  

Alternate reality    Are you  the new Dunkirk Don.  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Are you of British decent?

My wife is and she says you are wrong.   

Some backwoods flag maker made a flag with the stripes centered.  Period.  

Alternate reality    Are you  the new Dunkirk Don.  

I have relatives from the U.K., some agree with the changes others not so much. It's simple, the ones that aren't affected much by the ME's belong to this timeline. There are thousands of us that share the same alternate memory. 

5 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

I have relatives from the U.K., some agree with the changes others not so much. It's simple, the ones that aren't affected much by the ME's belong to this timeline. There are thousands of us that share the same alternate memory. 

The simple thing here is the issue that you let yourself believe in this phenomenon.  

Memories are fallible.  

Sight even more.  

article-1344601616143-1475d5bb000005dc-4

toast-jesus.jpg

Vase or faces?

Ambiguous-image-shows-either-the-silhoue

Duck or rabbit?

Rabbit-Duck-Head-Optical-Illusion.jpg.83

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The simple thing here is the issue that you let yourself believe in this phenomenon.  

Memories are fallible.  

Sight even more.  

article-1344601616143-1475d5bb000005dc-4

toast-jesus.jpg

I went looking for explainations when I would talk to my friends asking what happened to certain things, like Jiffy for example. They had no idea what I was talking about, like other things I've remembered. Some things I will admit I'm fallible in, but I'll always remember the things I've always loved, they are apart of my cherished childhood. Nobody can convice me otherwise, I know what I know. 

Did Hitler have brown eyes or blue eyes? In my memory, he has brown eyes. It was taught he was a major hypocrite for following the blonde hair blue eyes superiority mentality because he didn't even have these traits. Apparently in this reality he had blue eyes. 

Edited by 100DollarBills

6 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

Did Hitler have brown eyes or blue eyes? In my memory, he has brown eyes. It was taught he was a major hypocrite for following the blonde hair blue eyes because he didn't even have these traits. Apparantely in this reality he has blue eyes. 

Hitler is alive?

Oh, Snap!

5 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Hitler is alive?

Oh, Snap!

Had, spelling error on my part. So did Hitler have brown or blue eyes? 

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

No silly, Hitler died in Argentina.

It was on the History Channel, so it has to be true

It was taught in history class that Hitler had brown eyes, it was universally accepted. 

On 3/22/2018 at 5:34 PM, Greybeard said:

About the same time people found out what they put into a hot dog.

I was in the Sahlens kitchen before..they actually use meat..not meat products (eyes,ears,intestines,anuses,lips,hearts etc).

On 3/23/2018 at 11:22 AM, DC Tom said:

Not real weed.  It's simulated weed.

What if the weed was laced with pcp? For the record,it's rubbed in...

46 minutes ago, shrader said:

Why are we getting so many whack jobs around here lately?

I resent this comment!

:D

When I start sounding sane... You know society is in trouble!

I think I went a little too far with my college son.  He comes back from university for spring break... And "wo wo" the looney sirens are going off.  WTF they teaching him on that campus.  It's Iowa... Mix of conservative farm loon with liberalism.  Even I am scared.  Mods, please relocate this in the "scared thread" if need be!

:D

PS: I blame Al Gore for inventing the internet.  The well is poisoned!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

1 hour ago, 100DollarBills said:

Not wack jobs, it's not my fault people can't understand there are others with different memories. Answer my question, did Hitler have brown or blue eyes? 

I never met the guy

4 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

Area 51 use to be in New Mexico, I don't care what anyone says. Come fight me. 

jeebus      :doh:

Roswell UFO incident that occurred on July 7, 1947 when an airborne object crashed on a ranch near Roswell, NewMexico.

Then it was transferred to Nevada. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Roswell UFO incident that occurred on July 7, 1947 when an airborne object crashed on a ranch near Roswell, NewMexico.

There was a crash, but the Area 51 site was in New Mexico near Roswell. 

Edited by 100DollarBills

will you please do some real reading 

Alien Zone Area 51 museum

For our limited attention span, the most satisfying attraction in Roswell is the Area 51 Museum at the Alien Zone cafe and gift shop. It was built in 1998 by Randy Reeves, a commercial artist and pastor of Roswell's Washington Avenue Baptist Church. "Families with kids were coming to town and they were bored with the UFO Museum," said Elsie Reeves, Randy's wife. "We decided we'd become like the Hollywood part, where they can become part of the story

https://www.interexchange.org/articles/career-training-usa/2015/09/25/ufos-area-51/

Roswell, New Mexico

In 1947, a flying object crash landed on a ranch in New Mexico scattering debris everywhere

Area 51 is a popularly used name for a U.S. Air Force facility attached to the Edwards Air Force Base in Nevada.

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

will you please do some real reading 

Alien Zone Area 51 museum

For our limited attention span, the most satisfying attraction in Roswell is the Area 51 Museum at the Alien Zone cafe and gift shop. It was built in 1998 by Randy Reeves, a commercial artist and pastor of Roswell's Washington Avenue Baptist Church. "Families with kids were coming to town and they were bored with the UFO Museum," said Elsie Reeves, Randy's wife. "We decided we'd become like the Hollywood part, where they can become part of the story

https://www.interexchange.org/articles/career-training-usa/2015/09/25/ufos-area-51/

Roswell, New Mexico

In 1947, a flying object crash landed on a ranch in New Mexico scattering debris everywhere

Area 51 is a popularly used name for a U.S. Air Force facility attached to the Edwards Air Force Base in Nevada.

There was a military installation outside Roswell New Mexico, it was Area 51. I went to see from the outside the famous site when I was about 14 years old. When I found out it was in Nevada, I nearly fainted. 

Edited by 100DollarBills

The only weird phenomenon going on here is inside the OP's head.

I.E., he is describing a human psychological phenomenon.

There are many examples of this.  "Alien abductions" and "ghost sightings" are 2 examples of common "mysterious phenomena" that are really just human psychological issues.

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

There are many examples of this.  "Alien abductions" and "ghost sightings" are 2 examples of common "mysterious phenomena" that are really just human psychological issues.

I don't know what to tell you man. There are things happening that cannot be easily explained. I'm not the only one. I'm clinically sane and don't do drugs, and yet I have vivid memories of events and small changes that just aren't happening on this timeline. Whether it's a form of psyops, time travelers, multiuniverse, etc. Something is happening. 

Edited by 100DollarBills

6 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

I don't know what to tell you man. There are things happening that cannot be easily explained. I'm not the only one. I'm clinically sane and don't do drugs, and yet I have vivid memories of events and small changes that just aren't happening on this timeline. Whether it's a form of psyops, time travelers, multiuniverse, etc. Something is happening. 

You need to be locked in a windowless, furniture free cinder block room with EII for 60 hours.

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Is this one of those rare situations that you and I can set aside our loathing of each other to bash the unholy stupidity of the OP?

On 3/22/2018 at 1:58 PM, 100DollarBills said:

Wanted to see if anybody here believes in parallel universes or living in a simulated universe. Could the "Mandela Effect" be glitches in the matrix? Recently I have been having so called "false memories" that many people swear happened but have changed. There are hundreds or even thousands of small time line changes people are collectively remembering. Thoughts? 

it's called, getting old.

On 3/24/2018 at 3:01 PM, 100DollarBills said:

Did Hitler have brown eyes or blue eyes? In my memory, he has brown eyes. It was taught he was a major hypocrite for following the blonde hair blue eyes superiority mentality because he didn't even have these traits. Apparently in this reality he had blue eyes. 

Hitler ALWAYS HAD blue eyes

it's an old wives tale that he had brown eyes... most pictures of him are black and white so you couldn't tell exactly 

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Actually it went to Wright Patterson. Area 51 and Groom Lake did not exist in 47. :beer:

15 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Man made. USN SSP. 

On 3/24/2018 at 3:01 PM, 100DollarBills said:

You have a memory of Hitler?

!@#$ off, bozo.  :lol:

18 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

My personal favorite is how it started off very simple, but then with each day, the conspiracy has grown wider and wider.  We're about a week away from him telling us he never actually started this thread.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.