Deonte Thompson signs with Cowboys

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve said it over and over that the Bills will not be able to sign a decent WR in FA without a QB. Unless they massively overpay. No agent will recommend their client come to this offense at this point in time. That is why the KB trade was so critical and the Zay situation is so brutal. They will need to acquire this position through trade and draft until a QB who throws the ball is in place.

Not a believer in the McCarron pull?

2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Is he even running yet?    How do you throw $$$ at a guy who was never fast to start with...

I'm not sure, he was quoted recently on saying he's "on his way" back to full health. But the guy had knee and ankle surgeries.

11 minutes ago, simpleman said:

You really think he was worth 3.5 million in cap space when we have so little and so many needs. He was a good wr4-5 but not worth 3.5 Million when you have little cap to spend.

Our WR options are now KB, Zay, and Andre Holmes. Being that he was our speed guy and was somewhat productive last year, yes I think he is worth 3.5. This team is sorely lacking in the receiving core. No matter who we bring in, they are going to cost money and cut into the cap. I would rather spend on a guy that I know can be productive, rather than hope the draft gives us a solid option. Also, considering we might sell a ton of picks to move up, our WR options could be limited to a late round selection. 

Edited by ytownblofan

I really think the Bills should take another look at Maclin. I’m not sure how much he wants but if he was truly considering the Bills last year he might still have some interest regardless of QB. He’s very tight with Shady. I know he’s not what he used to be but frankly we need to be realistic on our options. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I really think the Bills should take another look at Maclin. I’m not sure how much he wants but if he was truly considering the Bills last year he might still have some interest regardless of QB. He’s very tight with Shady. I know he’s not what he used to be but frankly we need to be realistic on our options. 

I hate going back to guys who turned us down in the past. This is why I don't want Dansby and why Maclin can f off and sit at home. Just my 2 cents. 

• Like (+1) 1