Rumor: Trade up discussion with Giants

2 minutes ago, PIZ said:

You're not alone.  I think it will be Rudolph at 12, but I think when its all said and done, they stay at 12.  Way too many holes and I don't think in 2 or 3 years, there will be a big difference between the QB selected at 2 and the QB selected at 12.  Our own Hall of Fame QB Jim Kelly was selected 14th:

Again:

picard-facepalm.jpg

HOW many more times will people keep going back to the 1983 Draft!??!?!?  It was a DIFFERENT ERA than it is today.  What part of that don't you people GET!??!?!?!?!

11 minutes ago, Yav said:

What happens if you fade away all those picks and AJ beats out the rookie and is the franchise QB with the rookie being another pretender? 

Everyone will complain and want blood.

If they don't find a QB they are getting fired anyway.  May as well take the swing on an elite guy.

3 minutes ago, PIZ said:

You're not alone.  I think it will be Rudolph at 12, but I think when its all said and done, they stay at 12.  Way too many holes and I don't think in 2 or 3 years, there will be a big difference between the QB selected at 2 and the QB selected at 12.  Our own Hall of Fame QB Jim Kelly was selected 14th:

Such flawed thinking

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Again:

picard-facepalm.jpg

HOW many more times will people keep going back to the 1983 Draft!??!?!?  It was a DIFFERENT ERA than it is today.  What part of that don't you people GET!??!?!?!?!

Heck, 2004 was a different era.  If this were 2004 we are likely getting our choice of Mayfield (too short) or Allen (small school) at 12.

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

It's unprecedented ( I think) but it's a realistic scenario with the QB need being so great.

I agree...If the Bills indeed move to 2; I think it will start a frenzy for 4 between the remaining QB needy teams...

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It's unprecedented ( I think) but it's a realistic scenario with the QB need being so great.

I think that it will definitely be at least 3 out of 4. The three mega QB needy teams, and maybe nyg.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Yav said:

What happens if you fade away all those picks and AJ beats out the rookie and is the franchise QB with the rookie being another pretender? 

Nobody's gonna complain about the rookie not playing until our starter screws up. 

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Again:

picard-facepalm.jpg

Seriously.  No comparison.  Chris Hinton was a lot more valuable then than he would be now.

12 minutes ago, Yav said:

No they will be out of their minds happy AJ is taking them to the Super Bowl and Bills are getting a kings ransom when they trade Rosen or Darnold or whoever they get this year.

Edited by cba fan

10 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

You have wildly overvalued Rudolph.

If he's the right guy, 12 isn't too high.  I'm not the only one.

Guess the Steelers are wasting their time too.

1 minute ago, PIZ said:

If he's the right guy, 12 isn't too high.  I'm not the only one.

Guess the Steelers are wasting their time too.

Trapasso's enthusiasm has caused folks to wonder if he shares an agent with Mr. Rudolph.  The Steelers aren't planning on taking Rudolph at #12 overall.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1